let's go shopping..

@jolope (988)
im wondering, how many of you here do online shopping?? that is because i haven't tried it yet..and i dont think i'll ever try it.. pro's and con's people.. ok ok..i must admit it is hassle free..you could even take a bath while shopping.. but is that the only good thing about it?? i know some people who were scammed..they bought something over the internet and they never get their item..the worst part is, the bank's billing them for it! and how could you be sure of the quality of the products you see.. from experience, having pictures to make a selection is really hard..it may look all that glamorous when you look at it, but when you finally have it in your hands, it wont be as it was on pictures.. so, again, how does this work??why are some patronizing this??
I have shopped online for a few things and my experience has been good. The things that I have ordered have been what I wanted. I have never had a bad experience. I dont shop online that often though. It is easy though. You dont have to go to the stores and wait in lines and all that other stuff. I would shop online again if I had to.
@jolope (988)
that is good to hear.. maybe i shouldn't be so pessimistic about it..^_^ thanks for the response..^_^
@a_ce_e (1427)
I experienced online shopping at least once. I feel so nervous of getting scam, but after frequent changing of emails for confirmation, i feel a bit secured of getting the money after sending the payment. I bought clothes, as per my experience there are disadvantages on go online shopping. You were paying the items which is not yet in your hand, it is hard to get the money back in case you have been scammed, another one is you can't see by yourself any quality concern on the items you are buying, you can't assure if the item will be exactly what you really want to buy. There are cases that once the item arrive and you want to return it back to the merchant, you can't easily do so, coz you will be spending again for the fare of the goods and takes time to replace. The only advantage of online shopping is convenience of shopping, without spending hours on traffic for the thing you'll wanna buy as long as it is available online. The disadvantage is greater than advantage, and so i will be prefering shopping by myself instead of online. Maybe in some services, i will go for online just like purchasing voice calls.