When was the last time you saw a rainbow?

@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Ever since I moved here in city I seldom saw rainbows than in the province everytime it rains and the sun rise I saw rainbows. I love to see rainbows all the colors are very attractive to watch and as the legends saying there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. How about you friends when was the last time you saw a rainbow?
Yesterday I got a pair of glasses after not having been able to see for a week. My 2-yr-old and I went out of the office directly after having gotten them and he points up in the sky and asks "what's that?" Stretching from one end of the sky to the other, strong and beautiful was a HUGE rainbow. It was the first rainbow my son had ever seen and the first thing I really saw with my new glasses. Teh overwhelming feeling of joy was wonderful.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Wow thats nice for the first time specially with your son. Thanks have a nice day...
@Jamian (2606)
the last time I saw I rainbow was last year, i want to see a rainbow again.
i don't remember the last time i saw a rainbow..but sure that was long ago..i don't have the time to look at the sky now..not like when i was a kid..when i wait for the rain to stop i watch the rainbow in the sky..
@mimpi1911 (25455)
hi Lyn, I can't remember the time. may be its in my childhood when we had some trees around and little smokes to kill us, i remember seeing a beautiful, distinct one. It was shortlived but i will treaure the sight lifelong. Thanks for a touching discussion.
@dpk262006 (54812)
I have not seen a rainbow for many years. Because I feel that atmospehre has become polluted with gases and other things and it is not as clear, as it used to be, therefore, we are depreived of seeing a rain-bow. Otherwise, it was treat to watch a rainbow coming in the sky, after the rain had stopped.
@ssh123 (31104)
It is almost ayear ago, beetween rainy season and summer, there was a rain in the afternoon and at around there was a rainbow from 4 to 6 p.m. and that was a huge one.
@ktroth (378)
Back in June we were driving home from somewhere and right ahead of us on the interstate was the most beautiful rainbow. You could see a lot of it, too. When we visited Hawaii two years ago, we saw a lot of rainbows, mostly double rainbows. It was great! Nothing better than seeing a rainbow in paradise!