BB 8 USA: I am so confused are you?

SPOILER Stop reading if you haven't seen it. Ok I have went back and forth over E.D.,but I kinda stand by him on the whole Jen thing. Yes he shouldn't have went into the workout room and said anything to her,but that did not give her the right to tare up 4 cartons of smokes! Yes I am a smoker,but he shouldn't have blew smoke in her face but her going after him was wrong. I am shocked when she broke the rules and ate I am glad that Jen is gone,and did I miss America giving Eric the vote to evict Jen?? What did you think of the Jen E.D. thing? I am glad jessica is HOH again but that means Amber or Jameka is gone unless someone wises up and gets Zach out. What are your thoughts on tonight's show???
@vivasuzi (4125)
Woo hoo Jess is HOH :) I missed the end! My DVR cut off b/c of a storm (dang it). Anyway, I think Jen was in the wrong 100%. ED my speak a lot of crap, but if Jen didn't want to deal with it she should have just stayed away from him! I don't like smoke, so I don't sit by a smoker. Honestly I felt like tonight she was trying to get kicked out. She broke the rules (I think on purpose) and she almost attacked ED. I think that in her looney mind she wanted to get kicked out so they couldn't vote her out. I'm so glad she is gone though!
@vivasuzi (4125)
BTW - Can you tell me what happened from the point Jen got voted out to the end of the show! All I saw was the votes revealed and then bam, lost the rest! Thanks :)
Well as Jen walked out she said to Dani "thanks for having my back" and Dani says"Thanks for all the lies you told" then Eric chimes in with"as much as you love to leave we love seeing you leave more!". Then Jen got to stick around and help with the HOH comp. she got to push this button to drop HG's into water tanks whenever they got a question wrong. That's about it I think.
@vivasuzi (4125)
Thanks!
@terri0824 (4991)
Tonight was the first night I watched the show this season. Only because the TV was on and it came on, so I watched it. Haven't kept up with it this season like I have in the past, just way too much going on personally.
Understandable,you have missed some Big Brother firsts but all in all it's just the same game.
@ravinskye (8242)
i was so glad to see jen go. i couldn't believe she kept attacking E.D. and getting burned. I think she was doing it on purpose and trying to get him in trouble for burning her. I think its funny she will always be known as the first person to get into trouble on big brother lol. i think they cut out eric getting the vote for jen to show some of the juicier fights between jen and E.D. i don't think jessica will put up zach. he was working her over last time she was hoh. unless she sees that and he always flips with whoever is hoh so she might go for him. all in all tonights show was pretty fun. i wonder if sunday they will show jen arriving to the house with dustin. poor guy has to spend a week alone with her lol.
I think Dustin and Jen will get along from this point on because they are not playing the game anymore. All they have to do now is watch the tapes that the evicted houseguest brings with him or her and decide who they are going vote for to win when it comes down to the final two. Jen and ED are the two most exciting HG out of all the seasons combined! I watched the first season and a couple of them after that, but they quickly got boring.
yea that's if she goes to sequester she had said before she didn't want to go and on BBAD Zach asked them if she was or not and they said they would let the HG's know if she doesn't go. I think she was tring to get E.D. in trouble because she was so mad about getting backdoored that's also why she made comments to Dani and then to Jessica that Eric had a g/f
Last night was such a boring show. There was as no question on who was getting voted out so it was dull. Jen was annoying but it was cheezy how they backdoored her. She took herself off the block 3 times so she deserved to be there or at least have a chance to fight to stay. I ahve more respect for a player like her than I do for a floater like Zach.
I agree with the Zach thing but I have no respect for someone who breaks the rules like Jen and shows she has no intergety.