Is there anything in your life that you wish you could change?

I don't know if I would...everything sets me up as the way I am today. Would you?
@healwell (1268)
• Ahmedabad, India
Any time the change is possible, but what kind of change do you want? Because the time factor always play role inthat so it is necessary to know that what kind of change do you want? Well you need your own time as well as to get in to change is depends upon your own efforts plus situation, so before deciding any thing think that are you really able to make such a chage?
OK thanks for that thought!
@thefortunes (2368)
• Netherlands
Hi Taylor, and yes,if i could change some of the things that I have done in my life - I would. Even if it means that I will have a totally different life after the change, and with other people - I still will change it. The outcome will of course be uncertain, and i will never know what would have happened if i didn't make the change, but so be it - and this must be the adventurous person in me talking :)
Thanks for that...if you change it you won't know what will happen in the end...
@royanne (372)
i don't know also... but i think there are some mistakes in my life that i truly regret but still i don't really wanna go back there and do it all over again because in the end it turned out okay... and maybe it wasn't what i expected it to be... but still it was one of the memorable things I've done in the past... and somehow I've learned my lessons! i got a little wiser every time! my past experiences are things that makes me who i am now and got me to where i am... so i can't really change anything there and for once some of it are one of my most funny memories... and every time i look back on those mistakes i just laugh and you know... it's really great! (n_n) because we all know that past is past we just have to accept it and learn from it so that we can do better in the future! (n_n)
You learn from bad mistakes...that's what I find...that's life I suppose
@Sharon38 (1916)
• Jamaica
well i just answered a wuestion like that and ssid i would practice abstenance but seeing what you wrote changed my mind. Everyhting has shaped us both good and bad and makes us what we are good or bad. For me I would not change anything because most of the times things i dont like about myself other people find pleasure in it. REcently someone told me that I talk everything but I dont I just talk about things that hurt and most of the times i confide in someone to deal with the hurt. You see this is why i hate gosspping. I cant stand it so i dont practice it. I would not ccange anything about me at all. I will let God and HIs WOrd do the changing.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
You are right, if you try to change something, that would change the way, a person was suppose to be come today. I like how my life is today and so I wouldn't change a thing at all if I do have the power to change my past.