do you do a load a day?

I'm working on it. When I worked evenings it was easy but now I work in the mornings (when i'm most productive) and I've had a hard time fitting it in.... It's more like 2 or 3 here but still the same basic principle.
@cutepenguin (6458)
Well, I managed to do a load a day for about a week, and then it just...stopped, and now I have huge piles of laundry again. Sigh.
lol sounds familiar.... I KNOW life would be so much easier if I did it but then I don't.... I'm at the avoiding folding stage of laundry right now.
@Anne18 (11036)
Cutie... hope you have sorted a way to keep up to date with your washing. Crazed.... I tend to just throw everything in the ironing basket and have one big fold up at the end of the day.
@Anne18 (11036)
Hi there, I do at least one or two loads of washing a day, and tumbling the clothes dry. I do have a clothes line indoors and outdoors but I am very lazy about hanging clothes out. The tumble is my luxery item and I don't mind using it as I don't drink/smoke or take holidays overseas so I like to use my tumble to dry the clothes. I try to do a load of washing last thing at night so in the morning I can put the clothes in the tumble and heat the dining room/kitchen and family room with the heat from the tumble in the winter, as all the rooms run from each other, that also means I do not have to put the heating on before the lovely children go to school. I seem to be able to keep up to date with the washing as longs as I do a load when I first get up, try and put a load in before I go to work and then a load in the evening. Thursday for some reason seems to be the day I do the least washing..... and don't talk to me about tee towels, I must use at least five a day with the washing of the dishes, and I use the old ones for cleaning clothes. The bucket always has dirty tee towels in it! Good job I have loads of tee towels