What Is Your MAIN TARGET In Life?

@shay3434 (882)
Israel
Hi all! What do you think is the main target in your lives? Is it earn money? have a family? Of course there are things and targets we all need to reach in our lives but what is your MAIN target? I think my main target is to a beloved person. I want people to estimate me and I want to do things for my community. I think this is my main target. What is your's ?
@lilaclady (28270)
I think my target these days is just to be happy, I have gone through some very traumatic years ,losing my Dad then looking after my mother with Alzheimers then losing my Mother then losing my very special man in my life, I think I just want to be healthy and happy now.
@shay3434 (882)
• Israel
I'm very sorry to hear about the traumatic years you had and wish you all the health and the happiness in the world.. I'm sure you deserve all the best and I wish life will smile to you in the future.
@lilaclady (28270)
Thank you, that is very nice of you... :)
@thefortunes (2368)
• Netherlands
hi Shay3434 I must agree with Lilaclady on this one - totally agree with pursuing Hapiness in life, as the most important thing in life :) Obviously, if it is combined with health, and contentment for what you have achieved, all will be superb :)
My main target now is to finish school.While in school,I'll start to save as early as now so that I can get out of the house soon and start a new and better life (I'm bitter w/my parents btw 'cause they beat me up).