Did you ever have a teacher who is younger than you?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20672)
I have this semester. He’s my Software Engineering teacher. Hehe.. It’s his first time to teach in our university so the first few days of his teaching was like apprehensive in some ways. He’s a bit shy then. But then later on we found out or noticed that he’s a lot of fun, ride-on type of person and very nice. He gave me 100% for my preliminary grade. Hahaha.. Very nice teacher, indeed.
When my first husband and got divorced in 1994, I decided to go back to school and study accounting and to be a paralegal. I was 48 years old at the time and the teacher that I had for American Government was young to be my son. Really felt weird--he was teaching about history that I had lived through and that he only know from the books. Only attended for about a year as life got in the way. Then in 2001 I went back to a private business college where the professors were both young and old. The teacher that we had for general math was only in his thirties--seemed real strange to call him Mister_______. I ended up getting an associate of applied science degree in both accounting and business administration and a bachelor's degree in applied management at the age of 60.
Yes i do have. I enrolled in an English class last January and our teacher there is younger to me by three years. She is very kind and nice also, and she really knows what she is doing, i learned alot from her.
@surajpkn (584)
No, i never had a teacher who was younger than me but it is really wierd to have teacher who is younger than the student. There could be lot of uncomfortability when the teacher is younger. Students may not be very outspoken and the teacher student relationship will not have proper meaning.
It is the title that actually draws me in. Personally speaking, I have no chance to have such an interesting and unbelievable experience. But what I mean is only officially or formally. In fact, in life, everyone with wisdom in every walks of life can be my teacher, who then deserves my respect.
@Odille (55)
Eh, actually,no. I don't have such experience.