Are you good at confrontations?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20799)
How well do you handle moments like this. I easily fall into pieces when it comes to times like this. I hate it. Just keep myself out of it.
i'm not good on confrontations..i hate it because i cannot control my emotions i might do something with my anger..many times i kept myself quiet for everything that needs a confrontation..i just cant do it..i'm afraid of what i can do..
Not all of us lash out when we are being attacked. But I don't keep quiet, nursing a grudge never hurts the other person, it will only hurt you. So what do you do? Take a deep breath and try to be calm. Dealing with other people effectively is one of the most important things you should learn in life-from a parent, a spouse, a friend or even a stranger. We live in a society where we don't get a whole lot of approval. Choose emotionally healthy friends.
I avoid confrontations like the plague. I am a peacekeeper not a fighter. I am more apt to burst into tears if confronted by an irate person than to fight back and I hate being that easily made to cry.