What store do you shop at the most?

Of all the stores you go to weekly, daily, monthly ..which store do you frequent the most? I would say I frequent dollar general the most..then my local food store is second..Walmart runs in third and finally I shop at aldis. I place orders online at schwans..which has very good frozen items delivered to your door.
@tyc415 (5706)
For me and my family it would be a grocery store named H.E.B. Those are the initials of the man who opened and owned the stores many years ago. I have thought about doing the Schwan's also but have no idea what all is good for the price. My daughter gets from them sometimes.
They have excellent products and since you get a good portion ..in resealable bags ..you can re use the items.
@tyc415 (5706)
Thank you for the info. I had no idea how they were packaged. My daughter mostly bought for her and her son since her husband works out of state so much. Tell the truth I think she buys ice cream and easy to prepare things. haha Me, I have to get for my husband, my grown son and myself so I was unsure. Are the prices comparable to the grocery store? I would probably figure not since they are delivered to your door. Again, thank you for the info.
@babystar1 (4236)
I would have to say walmart.We do have a dollar general but I dont go thre to often. walmart has more items to choose from. And walmart has grocerys.
@peanutjar (5211)
Hello,how are you?I shop here at Atlantic Super Store her in Canada for grocerys,they have good deals.At Canadian Tire store for tools,bird seed etc.And last but not least a small department store,socks,cleaning supplies.I forgot Walmart for clothes,GREAT deals there!Have a nice day!
@faith210 (11233)
Hi littlefranciscan! I do my grocery shopping every two weeks and for fish and meat I do it twice or thrice a week. We don't have walmart here in our country but I do my grocery shopping at Hypermart at SM Place and sometimes at Jenra Supermarket and purchased meat at Mother Earth, and the fish, I get it fesh from our local fish market near my place. Take care and have a nice day!
@twoey68 (13651)
I'd have to say Walmarts, Country Mart (the grocery store) and then the Dollar Store. I don't like buying meats and produce at Walmarts so I always have to go to both stores. HAVE A GOOD DAY!! AT PEACE WITHIN