clouds

clouds before a rain - clouds
@OURDEW (4812)
I love taking pictures of the sky. I take pictures of sunsets, sunrises, and clouds. What do you think of this picture?
@derek_a (10902)
Yes, I like to see strange and wonderful shapes, colors and atmospheres produced by the sky. I have taken a few pictures now and again, but it always seems to be that I don't have a camera with me. What an excuse! I need to remember I've usually got my phone with me, which has a 2MP camera.. LOL
@OURDEW (4812)
I have used my camera phone many times. I use to forget that I had one also, but my son always would remind me. Now I don't forget.
@derek_a (10902)
Yes... How good it is that we have these camera phones and that they can provide us with ideas for discussions. :-)
@3lilangels (4639)
i love to take pictures especially of the rainbows,and sunsets.they are so beautiful.the cloud picture you took is great,its very soothing.its so amazing when you just look up at the sky and watch them move.its so relaxing.take care.
@OURDEW (4812)
Thanks, I just love looking and taking diffenent pictures of nature.
@shadjee1 (604)
I love taking pictures especially nature ones. I especially like sunsets and skies. It seems that the picture are very relaxing to take a look at.
@OURDEW (4812)
I agree with you. I also love nature pictures.
@twoey68 (13651)
I used to love to lay out on the hill behind my Dad's house and spend hours looking at clouds. HAVE A GOOD DAY!! AT PEACE WITHIN
@OURDEW (4812)
That sounds very peaceful. I think that clouds are fun to look at. I hope you have a good day also.
@thefortunes (2368)
• Netherlands
Hi ourdew, the photo looks marvelous to me, and Ilove watching the clouds and sometimes while i lay down on the lawn i do take pictures of te sky, mostly with clouds on ;)
@OURDEW (4812)
Thank you, maybe when you reach 500 posts you can share some of your pictures.