Recipes usineg eggs

Please help, I am in need of some recipes using eggs preferably sweet as ~I have too many eggs in my cupboard. I get a dozen every week in with my breakfast (B & B ) and I hate to waste food.
You could make a sweet custard, or luncheon custard. 4 eggs per cup of milk, add sugar vanilla and what have you, put into custard cups, cook in a 350 oven in a pan filled 1/2 with water. If you want to get fancy you could carmelize some sugar with a drop or two of water and cook till just brown, use this to coat the custard cups, alow to harden, cook as above. Also this could be done as a luncheon custard, in a ring mold the center can be filled with buttered peas or a mushroom sauce. a nice chocolate, or dessert souffle. A nice luncheon frittata. Also can be used to thicken sauces at the end of cooking if you temper first, instead of flour. Hope this helps.
I've marked your response as my best response solely because I asked for something sweet and I do love custard tarts - Is it anything like them?
Yes it is a custard called Flan, you could prob go to food network and get a more detailed recipe, one that will be more rich with evaporated milk. But the above will be wonderful as I have laid it out. I did not add that you would chill the custards after they become firm. When ready to serve you could invert the cups onto a plate and the carmelized sugar will make a caramel sauce on the custard!! Yummy!!
@wiccania (3360)
I don't really do a lot of sweet egg dishes, but a nice customizable egg dish is fritata. I usually use leftovers in mine. I usually start with leftover pasta and some veggies from the fridge, heat it together and add whatever seasonings appeal to me at that moment. Put it in a small casserole dish and pour in 2 or 3 eggs beaten with 1/3 c. parmesean cheese, a little salt & pepper. Then bake till the eggs are set. You can put just about anything you want into one.
Thank so Denise
@mamasan34 (6521)
There are many things you can use eggs in. The first thing that comes to mind is egg salad. I know it is not a sweet, but it does take many eggs to make and you can refrigerate it for a little longer than other dishes, and it is good for snacks and cold lunches. I also suggest boiling eggs and you can use this as a snack as well, or as a salad topping, a side dish for dinner and you could also make deviled eggs, which also requires a lot of eggs and everyone loves them so they will eat many of them.
Thanks but I dont really like cold boiled eggs although I love egg maionnaise
@wdiong (1818)
4 eggs • 2 tablespoons skim milk • 1/4 teaspoon almond extract • 12 (1/2-inch) slices day-old pound cake • 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut • 6 tablespoons butter, divided • Sliced fresh strawberries • Whipped cream, optional In pie plate or shallow dish, with a fork, beat together 4 eggs, 2 tablespoons skim milk , and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract until thoroughly blended. Soak 6 of the cake slices in egg mixture, letting them stand about 60 seconds on each side. Meanwhile, spread 1/2 cups flaked coconut evenly in another shallow dish. With pancake turner, place slices on coconut. Turn slices to coat each side. In large skillet over medium heat, heat 3 tablespoons of the butter until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water. Place cake slices in pan and cook until lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and continue cooking until lightly browned on other side and no visible liquid egg remains. Remove from pan; keep warm while repeating procedure with remaining cake slices.
Thanks sounds delicious but what is old pound cake