I Went to Summerslam!!

As some of you know - I went to Summerslam - we weren't in the 4th row like I thought but the 11th row on the floor. It was awesome!! It's a little hard for the kids to see the ring because of everyone standing but they loved it!! In the past, I've been to see Monday night RAW live when they film in NJ but this pay per view was a even better show! Like I said my friend's husband gets the tickets for us so we always get really good seats. Last time for RAW we were ringside!! As some of you may know, floor seats come with a memorabilia take home folding chair for that event - this time is was Triple H and we were one row away from getting the chair!! That was disappointing but other than that it was a great show!! Can't wait till they are back for Monday Night Raw! Once I saw Smackdown there too!!
@webeishere (36353)
Kewl deal. I went to a taping for Monday Night Raw here in Minneapolis. Was very dissapointed with ringside seats as most action was taken outdoors and shown via the huge TV screens indoor. I complained to the management afterwards and got a full refund plus tickets to any future event of my choice. Went to see Monster Jam with some A.A. friends then. Anyhow paying such a high price for a ringside seat then most the action was outside and shown on a TV was outrageous to me. Thanks and have a great day/evening. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
That is pretty outrageous! With all these different story lines and sagas going on - they need to keep it in the ring. I can't even stand when they show those skits on TV (whether your there live or at home watching) of wrestlers fighting backstage or Vince's office, etc. Keep it in the ring - it's wrestling not soap operas!
Good for you that you got your money back plus....
@webeishere (36353)
Actually it's a wrestling soap opera. HAHAHAHA!!
@arcidy (5016)
Thats awsome Im watching it right now because I missed it on sunday. But I went to summerslam last year and I had a great time good seats to. I also went to Raw on monday night when it was in boston massachusets now that was a good time and I perfer to go to raw or smackdown shows then ppvs because the tickets are cheaper and you get a mix of promos and wrestling and dont know who will be there kind of more of a surperised. But All wrestling events is fun
@ram_cv (16516)
Good to see that you enjoyed the show. WWE are good at creating entertainment generally and watching live is usually more fun than on TV. Cheers! Ram