Can you match any of your favorite movie scene to the level of the following?

By Bala
@balasri (26553)
The 'Mouth of Truth' stone sculpture scene in which reporter Joe Bradley (Gregory Peck) pulls his arm out of the mouth of an ancient carving - he pulls back what appears to be an empty sleeve (to pretend that he had his arm bitten off), jolting his young companion Princess Ann (Audrey Hepburn) into surprise, anger, and hilarious laughter all at the same time.
A great movie... "Roman Holiday" with Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn.
@balasri (26553)
This film is a feast to the eyes in that glorious cinematography and Rome as a background. This was Hollywood at its best. Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn will be forever young any time we take a look at this classic that I'm sure will live and charm its viewers whenever they take a chance to see it for the first time, or like some of us, for another loving look. Do you have any other movie of this quality to tell about?
Mine is the last scenes of Usual Suspects and the entrance of Orson Welles in the Third Man. And the New Year scene with Michael and Fredo in Godfather 2. ps. I heard that your scene wasn't planned . Gregory Peck had the idea and told the director but didn't tell Audrey. So when she screamed, she really thought something happened to Gregory's hand.Classic.
@balasri (26553)
Thank you for the interesting scene.You do not become a star just like that.You got to have sparks like these. The scenes told by are great.But I missed the third man.I can see anytime.Is it a must see?Will you please tell me of your opinion?
The Third Man is an 1949 film that is a mystery.If you like classic black and white crime drama then rent it and see the film , but if this isn't the type of film you go for, maybe you can rent it on DVD and just see the scene.It is a great film , I hope you can try it.
F.Y.I. The third Man will air on Turner Classic Movies on September 10Th at 12:15am Eastern standard Time.