lunar eclipse! what do you think about it?

lunar eclipse - total lunar eclipse
@jcyap888 (721)
Do you believe that lunar eclipse with bring bad luck?Although there are bad effect or there are a coincindence.
@secretbear (19472)
i havent heard something about lunar eclipse being bad luck. in fact, i dont know any superstition concerning it. ^__^;; i just look at it like a spectacular astronomical phenomenon and im just so dismayed because i wasnt able to see it this afternoon. we had a cloudy sky and the moon wasnt really visible. T.T
@jcyap888 (721)
same as us so cloudy here in luzon, pangasinan i'm dismayed too.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
no i don't believe in this saying that lunar eclipse will bring bad luck. it's just a superstition of the early people. maybe it's just coincidence.
@jcyap888 (721)
yes we're in the modern age, superstition just left it behind.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. Im not too sure about lunar eclipse being a bad luck thing... I didnt even know that it was taking place right now in new zealand, until our children came home from school and ask if they could stay up too see it... As for it being bad luck, I dont know...
@jwfarrimond (4475)
In a word.. NO. I don't believe in good or bad luck and astronomical events have no effect on us whatsoever.
@andrejuly84 (1047)
no,don't think so.just coincidences i guess
@josan181237 (1205)
haha! that's funny because i also planned to start a discussion about lunar eclipse. hehe. that's because it's all over the news. hehe. i don't think lunar eclipse would bring bad luck. by the way, i haven't seen the lunar eclipse last night because the skies were cloudy and it was drizzling. =)
@jcyap888 (721)
same here in our province rain and cloudy.
@jcyap888 (721)
same here in the province of pangasinan so cloudy and even rain at night thats why we dont able to see the eclipse too!
@jillbeth (2711)
No, I don't believe in bad luck or good luck, I am not superstitious. I think we bring most of our bad luck upon ourselves!
@jcyap888 (721)
yes i agree with you! we made bad luck by ourselves!
No, i don't believe it brings bad luck. things happen for a reason and not because we believe in old believes. Lunar eclipse is one event that people don't want to missed. Because this is the only chance you will see the movement on solar system,it is quite fascinating and admirable.
@icon_001 (586)
I do not belive much in these prophecies of Eclipses bringing Bad effects.But a lot of people around me do belive in them. They do not eat during some of the Eclipses.Especially during Total Solar Eclipse.And also what effect can a Lunar Eclipse far away from where one lives can have on one ? I feel it is just a matter of faith and belief.