Want some Corn on the cob? :)

fresh corn on the cob - this is a pic of fresh corn on a cob, our family likes to eat it.
@claire03 (1444)
We just got some fresh corn today and we'll make it a delicious corn on the cob tonight. i like it with any meat and when it's just freshly picked from the farm. hhhmm.. it is yummy with butter and salt and i love to eat it while it's hot. My husband like white sweet corn. i like them too. How about you do you also like to eat corn? Tell me what kind of corn you like and how you want it done. NOTE: Don't overcook the corn so it won't get hard, it only needs to be boiled for 7-8 minutes and it's completely done.:)
@laurika (4536)
Oh I loved conr on the cob, specially how you said, when is fresh from the farm.I don't like much this silver one, much more I like yellow.I like only just like that, no butter, no salt.I cook it sometimes on the grill, then it is much sweeter and also dryer, but it doesn't matter to me.
I love corn on the cob. Frozen corn on the cob is fine, but I can tell if someone just scrapes the corn off the cob and into a bowl. You can taste the freshness that frozen corn does not have. Here is a tip that I was not aware of until I saw it on another website: when you boil your corn, put a cup of milk in the water while you boil it.
@claire03 (1444)
you can also try putting a little sugar while boiling it to make it more sweet. i appreciate your infos. have a nice day!
Sugar, good idea!
I haven't had corn on the cob in a long time.I like just salt on mine.I like sweet corn too. The last time I had corn on the cob, I had it with fried chicken, Yummy.
@kelly60 (4548)
My family loves fresh corn on the cob. A friend of ours had a bunch of it in her garden, and it was delicious. Of course it was much fresher than what you can buy at the grocery store.
@claire03 (1444)
yes it is really delicious to have fresh corn on the cob. i hope you'll enjoy eating it guys! God Bless!
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Well i love them, they are really nice and tasty. i like then on cob as well as as corn too Here in Pakistan they are done in differnt ways 1) take it and grilled it on coals, then apply lemon or any cirus with salt and some red chilli, hmm yummie 2) take it and grill it in hot sand , misex with salt 3) take cob as full with leave on it, burry it in hot ash and when its bolied with ots own water, take it out, peel its leaves and apply some cotrous, and some spices 4)Cobs are bolied in water 5) Other are processing of corn, Boiled 6) Corn are driled in hot sand 7) Corn are cooked with brown sugar All are fine and tasty
@luzamper (1360)
The Japanese corn are now available in the Philippines and they taste good. The kernels are big, sweet, and soft. It's easy to boil, just for few minutes. Eaten with whatever or nothing, it's very delicious. Corn is now in season.
@gradyslady (4055)
We just bought some the other day, it's in the freezer and we're planning on making it this weekend.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi claire03! I love sweet corns too. I get mine from the market and I love the Japanese variety. I boil them and usually when I cook the corns, my nieces and nephews are all lined up waiting for the corn to be cooked. I guess, they are as axcited as I am always to have a bite of those sweet corns. oh, we just love to put butter and some salt on it. Uummmm..yummy! Take care and have a nice day!