Does anyone on Mylot do Scrapbooking?

@jovimom (1576)
I have recently tried scrapbooking. I'm not very creative so it's kind of a slow start. Right now, I'm trying to organize my concert pic's. I have a lot that I haven't printed off yet, hate to use all that ink up! Just wondered if anyone else is interested in scrapbooking...
I do lots of scrapbooking (it is sort of an obsession of mine). I have done about 14 books so far, mostly of my kids. I have been scrapbooking since 2001, my style has changed a lot since then. I love it when I am able to have a few hours to work on them.
@jovimom (1576)
Wow! My aunt is like that, she has a whole computer room with all kinds of scrapbooking materials. That was my present from her one year, a scrap book of me growing up. She watched me a lot while my mom worked, so she is like a 2nd mom to me. She gave me a scrapbooking computer program and that's what got me started.