Do you like rain?

rain - rain....
Do you like rain?
@Flight84 (3050)
I love rain! Rain is my favorite weather, as odd as that might sound. Don't get me wrong, I like sunny days just fine, but there is something so soothing about a gentle rain. It's great cuddle weather too.:P Rain makes me want to catch up on my reading and writing, or just lay around and be lazy. I like sitting on the porch and watching it rain too.
@coolhunkz (360)
yah.. i love rain because our weather is very hot... im happy that we'are in rainy seasons..
@xiuluoelly (1225)
Yes, I do, very little time, I like the rain on the weather, sitting under the eaves, watching the rain fall gently down from the sky and landed on the ground, landed on the roof, I like to listen to their voices dripping drops, as if nature is playing music. I like to walk in the rain, hold a light blue umbrella, feel occasionally dropping in the bucket of quick, breathe fresh air, it is a wonderful feeling.
@nonew3 (1941)
I like rain as long as it isn't downpouring and as long as the wind isn't blowing so strong that it can break my umbrella in two. Usually, where I live, especially in the fall and winter, rain also means high winds and misery. Umbrellas become utterly useless then, and you get soaked to the bone and feel like a drowned rat.