A lot of stones

The Drom notch - A big notch in the mountin
@matte5 (1913)
Sweden
The view is up in the mountin where I live its takes around 2 houers to walk to this place and its only stone and more stone to climb on to get there but its a loveley place and a nice view.
@Geminigirl (1909)
That looks really nice. I like that you can see a few little patches of snow, too.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Its a lovely place
@Flight84 (3050)
I would love to see that in person. This picture reminds me again of why we should all take time to appreciate nature. It's amazing how stone can be carved after years of being weathered by the elements. Natural beauty can never be a bad thing.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello flight. You are so welcome to wissit this place I can take you there so you dont get lost, the nature is amazing place to be in always find something nice.
@3lilangels (4639)
very nice picture matte,its looks so amazing and so peaceful.you live in such a beautiful place with so many amazing views.i wish i could visit,the nature there is wonderful.thanks for sharing another great picture.pattie
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello angel. You are welcome to wissit when ever you whant and I am happy that you like the view I think its nice a fantastic place.
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
I live in New York City and you can NEVER find a place where there are no people and some peace and quiet. That place looks so beautiful. Would love to see more pics.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello. I can think its hard to find a quite place in such a big town. I hawe some more pics in discussion I hawe started you hawe to look there and maybee I take some more shots and pot up.
@Feona1962 (7527)
I wish I could walk up to this place. You sure do live in a beautiful area. I like the outdoors. Thank you for sharing.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello Feona. You only hawe to come and wisit me then you cold go up there,lol and its beatiful around here.
@thefortunes (2368)
• Netherlands
Hi Matte5, I like the shot, and love mountains. here in The netherlands, which is very flat country I miss themountains too much and envy you for having the possibility to go there and take pictures ;)
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello. I knowe that you dont hawe any mountins in the Netherlands and its sad. I live only 5 minuts walk from the tre line then its the real mountin and its lovely to go up there anytime you want you are all by your self nothing can disturb you its so quite and lovely.