Mirror or water tell me if i am beatiful

Sun set reflectid in water - A beatiful sunset reflectid in the water
@matte5 (1913)
Sweden
Maybee we shall use water as mirror to se the beuty this photo wold not be this nice without the water. The nature can create magnificent thing and this is one.
@3lilangels (4639)
well i have 2 words for that picture absoultly breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello angel. Only 2 words I was hoping for 3 lol
well ok you got a point there,because my nick is 3lilangels,so the other word is stunning.take care my friend.pattie
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
thanks lol
That is an amazing photograph, gorgeous! I really love it, and I am so jealous! I wish I lived somewhere with that kind of scenery! You always take such great pictures, great job!
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello. Thanks a lot you only hawe to move but you maybee see this 1-2 times ayear so you hawe to be at the right place at the right time.
I'd like to move someone like that. Anywhere with a lot of land to live on and nature...but I wouldn't know the best place for it! hehe. Thank you for best response.
I agree. It's a great place to witness the setting of the sun.
@buenavida (8090)
• Sweden
I have lots and lots of photos taken from sunsets but not so many are as beautiful as this one. Thanks for showing it for us.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
thanks
@thefortunes (2368)
• Netherlands
This is an awesome shot matte5, and very beautiful colors in it, just like a black opal ;)
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Thank you yes i think its great.
@ladyluna (7004)
Oh Matte5, now that is truly a picture perfect sky! What a splendid photo. I can imagine that that single moment in time absolutely took your breath away. I just love how the reflection seems to gently move the color, as if the light is dancing in the surface of the water. Fabulous!!! Where was the photo taken?
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello laduluna. The photo was taken from the nearest town where i live one night this sommer. And I realy like it.
@Feona1962 (7527)
This is such a beautiful photo..It wouldn't be the same without the water that is for sure.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
I dont think so
@19ewf84 (463)
• Austria
its a nice picture, thanks for sharing! nature is amazing!
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
thanks alot
@Flight84 (3050)
How many favorites am I allowed?:) This picture took my breath away. It is absolutley gorgeous. The reflection in the water, the rich colors, everything is just perfect. Stunning, to say the least.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello flight. You can hawe as maney you whant for me only one thing nothing can be perfect but this I think is wery near.lol
@wiccania (3360)
That's gorgeous. It would be beautiful without the water, too. But with the water it's especially lovely.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Thanks alot i think that its the water that make that little extra to it.
@dimaks (786)
• Japan
sky and water have always been a wonderful duo. that picture is awesome. very meaningful.. bright and the colors are just nice.
@IMEzekieL (500)
This discussion reminds me of the story about a dog who dropped his bone (meal) in the water because of his reflection. Water is a nice alternative for a mirror. Not recommended for dogs though.
I know a lot of people who use that strategy, and it work for them. I normally drink 5 glasses in the AM, and the rest in the afternoon. I try to drink at least 2 liters a day. But sometimes more sometimes less. I heard about warm water stuff before and i tried it but didn't work on me. Actually i couldn't keep on doing it since weathers are getting warmer here. I find after my morning work out I am really thirsty so drinking 5 glasses is easy. I rarely ever drink sodas.
@Perry2007 (2229)
that would be a great product idea. Why not