What A Week!!!

@hoghoney (3749)
Well today was friday and thank god that this week is over. I have just spent the last week trying to put trailers that I am manageing back together for the next person to move into. You know I just dont understand some people and the way they live or the way they choose to live. The bathroom in the one we just finished I sware the people in the 8 months that they lived there never cleaned the bathroom. I think that if my shower looked like theirs did I just dont think I would be clean when I got out. EEEWWWW!! I know that some days my home gets messy and dirty but by darn I can still see the floor in it and I dont just have a path from one room to another. And we now find out that the trailer has roaches in it because the people did not know how to clean their house and in the 4 years that I have lived in this trailer court I have never seen any roaches in any of the trailers til these people. And now as some of you here know that my boyfriend has been doing every other weekend in jail and he is doing this weekend so he left to the jail at 6pm but then he calls me about 5:45 to tell me that the jail is going to let him do the last 4 days he has this weekend so now he wont be home til Tuesday instead of Sunday but at least he will be done with them. I think he is doing them now because the last weekend that he would do will be when our town is having the yearly Fish Fry/Fair and that way he will be home for that. But my butt is dragging and just got my dishes done. And tomarrow I will be on in the afternoon because I will be at the shop for the day. We have what they call here a Steam Corner Flea Market going on this weekend so very busy at the shop. So how was you week or day.
@worldwise1 (14890)
Whew! hoghoney, I'm out of breath just hearing about how busy you have been, LOL. It is bad when people rent a place and don't know the basics of keeping it clean. I've seen people who live in filth and pay no attention to it. It has always amazed me how these people are not constantly sick from all the germs. It's great that your bf will not have to be going away for the upcoming weekends. I know you will be counting the days until Tuesday. Your town sounds like a lovely place-just the way things are supposed to be in a community, with people coming together to enjoy each other and have fun. My week has not been so great, but I did get to do some shopping yesterday. That always lifts my spirits.
@hoghoney (3749)
Big Hugs to you Worldwise, My weekend is giving a bit of sunshine on me, I did get one of the trailers rented so now I just have 5 more to rent out, but the people that are moving in now dont have anything to their names but some clothes and a couple of lawnchairs, so I am digging through my shop that I have to find things for their home at least I get some joy out of helping people in need. Yes the town that I live in is a small town and everyone knows everyone which is great, the fire dept here puts these fund raising things on two times a year. During the 4th of July we have a Pork Fry and then in Sept, we have a Fish Fry and it is alot of fun, we have rides,games, contests and such but at least my BF will be home for that now. Hugs!
@worldwise1 (14890)
Bless you, hoghoney, for your good will and charity towards those who are less fortunate. Your little town sounds idyllic and I'm sure there is much fun to be had there. I wish you a very nice Labor Day weekend!
I have been considered or called a pig by my mother all my life. Well I do not keep my house as clean as I should but I do clean up after myself at times. My problem is all the clutter which I seem to keep around. I have been watching the show from the BBC channel called How clean is your house? Well those people are PIGS it sounds like you had some of them. LOL I cannot believe how somepeople can let cameras in their homes and let everyone know what they let their homes to be. Is there now shame? I hope you get some rest and I am glad your boyfriend can finally get his jail time all done. Lets home he learned his lesson and can stay out of jail from now on.
@hoghoney (3749)
Oh he was in jail because of his ex wife, she is only happy when he is in there. And I am sure in time she will have him in there again for some stupid stuff. Yes I hear you about mess of the house at times, Mine gets messes also and them I have to bust butt to clean it but I juat look at it like I live in my house I dont live in a musaem, LOL. We all have are share of having a dirty house but we do get up and clean unlike the people that never clean a day in their lives. Hugs!
@mummymo (23709)
Awww poor honey! Big Hugs to you and I hope you are feeling a bit better now! I know what you mean about the state of the trailer - there were pictures in the paper about what a tenant did to a brand new showhome she had rented and it was bad! In fact a toddler that had been left alone in the house was covered in flies it was so bad! At least your bf will be able to spend weekends with you again after today sweets! xxxx
@hoghoney (3749)
YEEEAAAAA! my boyfriend is coming home today he will get out at 6pm. WoW it has been the longest 4 days ever. I am working on my last trailer now and it should take about two weeks to put it back together.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Goodness Sweetie you have been busy I guess that is why I have not seen you on the other Site yet lol I hope you are not over doing there and I guess it was a good move to do the Days early at least it is over and done with even though he should not have had to do the Sentence anyway that is still annoying me Hugs to you
@hoghoney (3749)
Oh thank you hun, yes I got most of my work done this past week so this weekend I have really just been flopping around the house doing nothing. Yea the court system stinks and people that have topay child support really do get the raw end of the deal, I use to have to deal with the courts and support from my ex but I never tried to have him put in jail when he got behind at times. My boyfriend ex is a real b!t*h and she makes three times as much as he does but the courts dont understand that when they put someone in jail for being behind that just makes them get farther behind and it stinks. I will be over to the other site soon, Hugs!
my week was almost great except for this meeting up with a lawyer to fix some legal matters. if we could just forget over some past experiences in our life... but we need justice. as a matter of fact, I am torn between just letting go and the justice i need. well, what does every one think of this situation?
@hoghoney (3749)
I think you might be talking about an ex, if you are I had one of them and now all dealing in court with him are over and done now that past is gone for good. I hate dealing with legal matters, I feel for you. Hugs!
@KrisNY (7609)
Wow--- sounds like you had a rough week- Mine was ok-- My daughter went to Florida- so that has been tough- First time on a plane ever- She went with her dad- so I worried the whole day and now I miss her dearly! It's a long weekend- so I'm going to mess around here a bit today on the computer and cleaning- and then head out to shop- I could not imagine living in a place that was that dirty- I'm cleaning daily here! how gross!
@hoghoney (3749)
Yes I am not one for filth, I mean my house has it's days but I do clean it up, I think that some of these people just dont care, I would not even want anyone to come into my house if it looked like that. I hope that your daughter has a nice trip, I am heading out to open my shop today so it will be a bit long day for me. You have a great day.
@twoey68 (13662)
I don't understand why ppl would live like that. We live in apartments and the manager is always amazed at how ppl trash places when they move out. AT PEACE WITHIN ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~