what does your kid do to get any attention?

my son - he used to make a fake cough and fake crying to get our attention
@jHoEn16 (2043)
Australia
to all the moms out there, what are the things that your kid do to get your attention? that is my son and he is ten months old already... everytime we put him on his crib... he used to do fake cough and fake cry just to get our attention... and we will get him out of his crib.. and everytime were on the mall or inside the supermarket, he will do a fake laugh till his face turns to red of laughing.. and all the people who will hear it will look at him and laugh as well... how about you? does your kid do the same?
@roniroxas (10576)
well my first born sure knew how to fake things.... hahaha he can even fool me he is not feeling well so he can skip classes. kids are cute when they do that like your son, but when they get big it will be so cute you want to stranggle him...lol. joke wink wink
@jHoEn16 (2043)
hmmmmmm.... it reminds me of my past! i used to do that before if i dont want to go to school hahahahaha... i just hope my son would not do that to me... thanks roni for the responce have a nice day ahead
@roniroxas (10576)
aha!!! so you are just like that too.... faking that you dont feel well.... lol. well kids do a lot of tings and we should understand it.... after all we became kids too and sometimes did something outrageous when we wer younger.
@jHoEn16 (2043)
i admit it with two hands up! hahahahahaha... and now im scared that my son would do it to me... but atleast he cant fool me coz i already did it hahahaha
@gr8life (6253)
Hello jHoEn16, I have a one year old son who just celebrated his first birthday two days ago. He always do all kind of things to get my attention. Whenever we go shopping, he will start to 'mumble' in his stroller, hoping that I would take him out from it. He will just shout in his own baby language whenever he thinks that I ignore him. And whenever he hears my conversation with someone in the house or on the phone, he will start to blink at me and make a funny face just to make me stop and laugh at his acts!
@jHoEn16 (2043)
hahahaha... same as my kid! oh how come they still look cute everytime they do that? your son is a month older than mine... he is turning 1 year old next month!! and they do the same... they make us happy.... do you agree?
@gr8life (6253)
Hello JHoEn16, Oh, yes! No matter what they do, they still look cute. My son is an apple of my eyes. I love to see him giggling. I still don't believe my eyes that I have someone to call my son! Sometimes I feel like I make him a spoil brat myself... No matter what he does, I still agree with him. He loves to pull my hair and kisses all over my face very hard whenever he gets angry....and mind you, it still OK for me *laughs*
@jHoEn16 (2043)
oh! just like me... he pulled my hair bang my face... but it was still okay with me he was too young and he doesnt know yet if its good or bad... he was the apple of my eye too and just like you i still cant believe that i have a cute son now thanks pal for sharing
Probably my son is still very little, he is only 3 years old. So his action is quite directly. He will just call me Mommy! Mommy! So I have to respond to him:)
@jHoEn16 (2043)
hahahahha... i cant wait my son to be like that... he is only 11 months now and all he can do was try to fake everything and then call me mama hahaa
@bhappy2 (327)
My children are grown up now but my daughter wasn't the least bit subtle, she would just throw herself down and scream. Yes I do mean full blown tantrums and guess what! The only thing that has changed is....she doesn't throw her self down now and she doesn't howl like a banshee, it all comes out as anger. Not terribly easy to handle.
@jHoEn16 (2043)
really??!!! oh i cant imagine what i am going to do if ever my son will do that... i can imagine how you feel now and uh! that was really hard to handle!
@carlaabt (3505)
My son was an early talker, so he's been telling us what he wants for quite a while. If it's something he doesn't know the word for, he used to just grab our hand or leg or whatever and point at it, and say "Pease!" Now he tells stories (he is 19 months old). If he thinks I'm not paying enough attention to him, he will come up to me and say something silly like "Mommy, Trinie (the cat) ate Twixie's (our dog) tail." and then he laughs. If I don't laugh or tell him he is silly, he yells "MMOOOMMMMYYY!! Elliott is talking to you!"
@jHoEn16 (2043)
ahahaha what a cheeky boy! he must be very funny... ah kids really make us happy arent they? and thats the best part i love being a mom... thanks for the responce carlaabt
@wiccania (3360)
My son picks things up and throws them on the floor. Other times he just takes my hand and pulls me away from whatever I'm doing.
@jHoEn16 (2043)
oh great! just like my son... thats cute... thanks for the responce wiccania
@butterfly39 (3907)
He'll tell something unusual like, Mom Ate spanked me this morning...I cried...he's making stories so I have no choice but to listen to his worries.
@jHoEn16 (2043)
hahaha thats great! now i cant help wondering what my son would do if he knows how to speak already... thanks for the responce butterfly39... have a nice day ahead