What type of book are you planning to write

I am planning to write novels. So many novels. I want to write about romance, adventure and even horror. I am trying to find time to do this. In fact I had started 2 novels already and they only need finishing touches. What about you?
@mehale (2200)
I would like to write a novel. I have actually started one a couple of times, but then I start to doubt myself and think that it is not any good. Then I don't get any farther on it. I hope to one day overcome my own insecurities and at least finish one and try to get it published. Good luck to you on your two books. What is this "tagalong" that you mentioned in one of your other responses? Just curious as it is something I have not heard of.
If that is the case, you would just have to find a good editor who would screen your work before you pass it to any publication. Maybe I can help you with that.
May I finish your discussion by your sentences. First and foremost my crown hat down to you, I know your credibility to get it done. And the most imperative part is you can put up your products later on your blog and start selling online and as it easy for you to manage all buyers payments credited online into your bank account. And you as a publisher as well will handle only on delivering the products to your buyers, and just a matter of fact, it process will undertake by one courier service company to make delivering tasks. That is why I guess, not prophecy), in 2010 you will be famous better than Harry Potter. Bear in mind, it is not an impossible matter to run to be true. And this is my great to you and I sincerely pray for your succession. And please be diligent towards this matter and really take your deep concern on it. Not just only money will come to you, but it will propitiate accordingly your ndulge. About Me? Don't worry about me, as an innovator I will be driven by my innovations and as well as business minded person will be driven by profits. I'm not an expertise in writing but I know of how to make and share money from writer. Just like to have fruits, I don't know to plant that particular fruits, but I know how to buy and get that fruit.
Thank you for those encouraging words. I want that feat. Maybe I should study more about online selling. It would be something new for me. Maybe we could tie up with that one day. Who knows. Take care.
@derek_a (10902)
I have written a couple of short novels. One fantasy adventure for children about 2 boys that find their way back in time, to when the Vikings raided Britain and another based on my own life story as a musician. It is fiction, but I have just drawn on my knowledge of night-club life back in the 60s and 70s. It was quite time consuming because when I had an idea I had to get it written down before I forgot it. I have never bothered to try and get them published because I just enjoyed writing with a writing group I belong to here in the UK. Good luck with your writing. :-)
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
I think that is the best way to do it, just write because you want to write, rather than the goal of publication blessed be
@kimthedane (1000)
• Denmark
I have always had a thought of writing my own biography and my friends did for some time what they could to encourage me to do so. But honestly i would not know where to begin, så the thought is probably the only thing its ever gonna be :(
@dbhattji (2507)
Well, not every one is as smart as you - I have to think twice before writing a letter and I keep putting it off - so writing a book will be like a dream to me.
I would love to be a writer, but I find I have touble finding words. I also do not think deep enough to write a decent book in my opinion.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, I am not good at writing and not a creative person too *smiles* But if one day I decided to try my hand on writing, I do wish to write a true story. Maybe something that related to my life or others. I am not really good at imagining things and not too sure if I do have a flair in writing *smiles*
I would love to do travel writing. It would be interesting I could travel and record my experience at the same time. I am planning to do that really soon, but it won't be on paper, more as an online journal.
@brijlesh (273)
Ya I want to write sequal books like Harry Potter. and I also want to write books on murder mystry. Can you help me or suggest how I can start this?
@williamjisir (22905)
I would be happy to have a chance to read the novels written by you when you have finished. But it takes time for you to writh novels. You need to have a quiet place for writing and time enough for to think about the plots that could lead your readers to read with great interest. There shouldn't be a big problem for you as I have said in one of the topics you started, you are very talented in writing. May you succeed, dear friend.
@jillhill (37386)
I have two books on the market now, one that just needs finishing touches and one that has 9 chapters done. Good luck with finishing your novels. http://totouchaheart.blogspot.com
@tigerdragon (4297)
not like you , i am not thinking of writing a novel. it has been my dream to write simple story books for children where adults could read it as well. in the likes of "the litle prince" by saint exupery or other child like booklets that we have read. I would like to bring good values to people.
So am I. With great imagination and ^^
I used to want to become a novelist and write adventure and mystery novels. Now, I want to write a textbook. I hope I will be able to write any of it soon.
That's a good idea. Good luck to your future endeavors.
@mEisky (825)
Mine is poetry!^_^ I already wrote my own 51 poems,,.&& now im still making many more..^_^ novels.?cool.i'd love to write some too but its not so easy for me.^^
I also write poetries. It's nice to hear that you have already written your own book about it.
@kaplya (1578)
i had tried writing a novel only once in my life but i never finished it since it turned out to be a real crap!lol for sure it was a romantic one involving teacher- student love story(yes yes i was a teenager that time;))! i just couldn't develop the sory also i didn't have sufficient knoweldge of the facts which must have been present in the story plot, so after writing down six-seven pages, i just left it that.:)
@kaplya (1578)
oh yes and i forgot to mention that i've written some children stories too. i think they do not deserve publishing as i wrote them only for our home magazine and they weren't really that interesting!;)
@gigarange (1165)
That's good to know. I hope you'll have a successful journey in writing novels. Let us know when you published your novels so we can get one. I am also currently writing a Filipino book, doing one step at a time. I wish to find a publisher that would trust my writings. Good luck!
@ritchel (890)
I also like to write a novel. I also want to publish the story of my life. Hehehehe..
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I always have thought about writing my own books and someday I want to write about my life before I go. I will basically write about all the things that I have been through, who I've met and who made me happy. Everything that I can remember from the day I was born up to that time of my life.
@mrdinesh (109)
I am planning to write a book n world economic affairs, which could possibly serve as a guide for business school grads. I am planning to start the ground work for the book around this christmas