its a fathers day today!

@jHoEn16 (2043)
Australia
maybe other mylot users would think that i am crazy! but i am not! it is a fathers day today! here in australia... so i would like to great all the australians father a happy fathers day and have a good day... dis is a special day for you guys... lets celebrate this day aussies!
@raychill (6530)
Yeah fathers day is june here in america. But Happy fathers day to all the australians! It's also just about...what spring right? I know your seasons are the opposite of ours. Your weather is pretty much the same type of weather as our states like florida and california....temperature wise.
@jHoEn16 (2043)
same in phil... we also celebrate fathers day in june... sorry pal but when it comes to weather here... i still dont know since i just arrive here 2 months ago... im in queeensland now and its winter here.. melbourne is freezing... december would be the summer here... and i dont know if its opposite on your weather.. is it? thanks for the greetings pal and have a good night!
@raychill (6530)
Well I've been to Australia and I have friends there. The States winter is Australia's Summer. So yes. Currently while it's summer turning to fall here, it should be winter turning to spring there. I don't know Celsius. But I know when I was there (I went to Brisbane) it was March and about 70 degrees. (I had to figure that out and it took me a while since weather there is Celsius)... Here in March it's usually about like 40 degrees. 70 degrees... so NOT freezing.
@jHoEn16 (2043)
hhhmmm i think i have to figure it out...brisbane is 2 hours away from cairns by plane... i have a stop over there... i havent seen the place but i think its pretty good since gold coast was in brisbane... its raining lately in brisbane and here in cairns is cloudy so still have a difference but not that much... where in brisbane did you go? the surfing paradise?
@RosieS57 (889)
Wishing all Aussie fathers a Happy Father's Day and a g'day mate, too! Hoping the day is a fine one for all. Don't know what else to say to make this three sentences but I think I just did make it three, right? LOL
@jHoEn16 (2043)
thanks for the greetings rosies57! you're cool! and because of that you won 1 kangaroo... you have to claimed the prize before 15 days or else we will send you the whole family :) lol... have a nice night pal! godbless
@RosieS57 (889)
ROFL! Oh, no! Not a whole family! Joeys everywhere! Just one will do. Here in Florida the weather is good for a 'roo. And thank ya much, m8! ~
@roniroxas (10576)
happy dads day to all australian fathers out there. it is kinda wierd to see that they celebrate fathers day on a different day not like the whole world does.... but what the heck. happy dads day anyway.
@jHoEn16 (2043)
hahaha i knowwww... its a kinda wierd but what to do? september supposed to be the start of xmas coz its "BER" but its a fathers day hahahaha... but thanks for the greetings sistah!!!!!!
@roniroxas (10576)
so how did you celebrate it?
@gr8life (6252)
Hello jHoEn16, No, I don't think you are crazy! Anyway, Happy Father's Day to all aussies worldwide. But guess what, I have a better day to celebrate...my son first birthday will be on the 2nd so I couldn't wait to celebrate it. By the way, when I wrote this response, it already over. We had a very good and enjoyable day yesterday!
@jHoEn16 (2043)
ohhh thats a nice chance to celebrate! happy birthday to your son! i wish him all the best in life... and you can shaare the food! hhahahaha just send it by mail! lol thanks gr8life
@TerryZ (22083)
I dont its fathers day!LOL Im from the united states and Im pretty sure its not. But I dont celebrate fathers day because my has been gone for some time now.
@jHoEn16 (2043)
im sorry to hear that terryz! but atleast you experienced how to celebrate fathers day cause you have a dad... not like me... since i was born i never saw my dad even on pictures... so i dont have any idea how does it feel to have a father...