Flip your hair in a rubber band and lets scramble some eggs.

@Feona1962 (7527)
I was in the kitchen and I was putting my hair in a rubber band so I could make breakfast for my grandsons..As I am doing this the 3 year old is watching me, so I start singing and dancing saying, "Flip your hair in a rubber band and lets scramble some eggs." Okay, he is looking at me like I have flipped my wig, so to speak...I am like, come on where's your rubber band..Get it in your hair so we can get a move on...He starts laughing and says, "I don't wear rubber bands in my hair grandma." We are going to have some rip roaring fun today....I have the boys until Monday evening...
@sunshinecup (7881)
3 years old?? what a wondeful age! So much fun will be had with that one, that is for sure. I love getting younger kids to watch, you can be as silly as you want and regardless of the looks they give you at first, in no time they join in, HA! Sounds like you have a great weekend planed. We are painting the porch and I am already sore after day one. To day should be the last of it. *sigh*, but I rather have some youngins to play with, so have fun for me. :oD
@Feona1962 (7527)
Yep, he is a riot already..He is the one in my avatar..I have to paint one of these days too but I am always putting it off and going to get the grandkids..Way much more fun..
@3lilangels (4639)
wow thats so funny and cute,how did you know that i just flipped my hair and scrambled some eggs 30 minutes ago for my babies?you must have some esp.lolthey ate their breakfast at 8,and i just got done washing mty hair and flipped it back before i started to cook.thats so funny my friend.when i cook i always sing funny songs just to get into a good mood,because if i dont the day will go bad.i also sing songs when we make pancakes and when i am making them i give my babies each a plastic spatula and we sing come on everybody and flip the pancakes,its so funny because they start to dance and turn their spatulas and my one son will say,pancakes are ready mom,but no plate.thanks for the smiles.take care hon.have a great day.pattie
@Feona1962 (7527)
I do have ESP, I thought I told you that....LOL...How funny...You and I would make a great team..I just can't help myself when they are over...They act just like me...I know when I let them help get things ready it is so much more fun...I will have to remember the spatula song...Thanx for sharing...LOL..I will be thinking about your little bumble bees while I am spending time with my little noodle heads...Have a good one...
bumble bees and noodle heads thats GREAT.i love it.that can be a great name for a kids show or group.i now introduce the bumblees and the noodle heads live singing,come on everybody and flip the pancakes.lol pattie
@Feona1962 (7527)
We are something else..Yes, that would make a great singing group. Your daughter could be the lead singer and the boys could be backup..Just think, a new TV series for the kids to watch..How harmful would bumble bees and noodles heads be to a child? And spatulas aren't that dangerous....It is alot better then what is out there now...Think about it, we could be rich....LOL..Hugs to the new Bumble Bee singing group...
@Lakota12 (42684)
Oh I bet you are going to have lots of fun! might have to give him a rubber band too lol
@Feona1962 (7527)
They have a ton of rubber bands and a rubber band shooter too! They shoot them everywhere. I have rubber bands hanging off the curtains..Hanging off the ceiling fans...LOL
@Lakota12 (42684)
well if ever where tell him to grab one fo rhis hair lololol
@gr8life (6253)
Hello Feona1962, I do envy you! It seems that you enjoy your days so much with your grandsons. I have a very limited time with my own baby son. I work during day time and when I fetch him from the baby sitter's house, he is always tired and ready to sleep when he reaches home. And whenever I give him milk to drink and sleep, he will sleep till the next morning and never fails to wake me up at 6.30 the next morning! I can only enjoy watching his acts during weekends when I can spend the whole day with him... Oh, really sad!
@Feona1962 (7527)
I know it is hard when you have to work all day. Anytime that you get to spend with him is always wonderful..
@Katlady2 (9921)
I'll bet they thought you were completely cuckoo when you were done with your little act there! Of course, you have to be nuts....that's the reason we get along so well pea pod buddy! Hugs!
@Feona1962 (7527)
Yep, they were dialing the nut house. You should have seen me chasing them around so I could get that phone from them..LOL..OMG! I threw out my hip and everything...LOL
They are so cute when they are three !! I am sure you will have a wonderful time with your grandson . I love spending time with my children and know that when they are older I will have as much fun with my grandchildren . I tease my older girls all the time about when they are old enough to have me some grandchildren because they both keep telling me they are not having any babies as they think I am crazy for having four of them and then bringing in another child lol . Children are what make are life worth getting out of bed each morning !!
@Feona1962 (7527)
I love being a grandma. The boys are always making me laugh..
its so much fun to just break into song about anything. you have your grandsons alot do they live with you?
@Feona1962 (7527)
No, they don't live with me. I usually have them every weekend.