My first freelance writing salary

I started as a freelance writer on August 10. It was the birthday of my daughter. I wanna share my happiness with you because finally, I got my very first freelance writing salary. It maybe small for now because anyway, Im just a newcomer but it's not bad. It was 76.60$ Quite fine for a Filipino Citizen like me. Hard work really pays as long as we never give up.
@ucl800 (860)
• Greece
Congradulations for this first salary. Well I have to say that $76.60 is not bad at all even for a Belgian citizen like me. Can you share your source? I mean how did you manage to earn those money? You have a blog or something like this? It would be very nice if you share this info so more people can earn some money with the same way.
You can apply anytime. Just visit www.craigslist.org Most of the job orders would require you to submit your resume and sample articles. There are many job postings there. I got my regular clients from this site. Good luck.
@ucl800 (860)
• Greece
Thank you very much. I will try this
try it maybe you can earn also
so good to hear, well done. you seem to start alot of projects in hope of making money hope this one works out for you all the best
I am also wishing for the best. Thanks pal.
I am also a new freelance writer and A Filipino like you. Congratulations for your first salary. Could share me your new sources of income. We Filipinos should this so-called outsourcing jobs from various countries for this is a great help. Hope to hear some advice from you soon. Thanks
thats right you should share it also for the kababayan lol
@drannhh (15227)
Congratulations! that is quite good. I wish you many many more paying assignments.
That was also my wish. Anyway, getting bigger offers now. Thanks.
that right and hope this is not the end you should be thank for also on what you earned
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Wow thats nice. Its already a good amount to start with for a writing job and it could be of great help. I wish I could be like you that could write good stuff and be able to earn a big amount from it. I will try to check out the site that you gave us here and try my luck. I hope I could be as lucky as you. have a nice day. God bless.
@sizzle3000 (3040)
Congratulation on your first payment of many I hope. I think you did great by getting $76.60 for one article. I am sure that next time you will get more. The more you write the more you learn the more you will make. The other thing is if people like your work it will increase the circulation of the magazine or paper you are writing for and they will want more articles from you to keep up cerculation. Keep up the good work. I find that each article I write gets better as I go along. I like to write and free lance writing is a good way to get your opinion out there too. I wish you lots of luck with your new job and hope the money will keep going up and up for you.
Thank you very much. Id keep that in mind.
then just keep it
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That isn't to bad more then I have ever made since I have tryed making money online that is wonderful. Keep up the good work.
I will. Thank you.
thats great then
@andrejuly84 (1047)
congratulation!was it hard?i am very glad for you.enjoy the money you have earned!and get more money by your freelancing job.good luck!
Yeah it was hard but its okay. I love it anyway.
there is a challenge there
• Saudi Arabia
i am interested for such kind of work , could you please me some details. regards
arch for online gig from www.craigslist.com They have a wide range of hirings there.
@aj2006 (1536)
hi there my friend! thanks for posting this discussion, you are heaven sent! I am looking for online jobs as of this moment and I am glad to check my friends discussion here in myLot!and see your post.. I am checking on the site now.. :)
its right then
@fredgame (1261)
wow! there a saying that little drops of water makes a mighty ocean. when you value whatever you've work hard for, it worth the value of it twice. Congrats, once again for the success and the good result achieved. good luck.
It is well said that little drops of water makes a mighty ocean. I like this saying very much. Thanks for it.
Very true. If we value something, it will value us too.
Great job, I know you will do more and pretty soon be making loads of money for your family. Now do not spend all the money in one place. LOL
I would surely take your advice. Thanks.
@wonderful1 (2076)
congratulations, hersmart4ever. 76.60 dollars, it is too much for me, if i can earn that then i must be very happy. so how do you earn that? can you introduce me to be a freelance writer on your site? is it allowed members from China? you know, i quit my job, so i hope ican earn more money online.please send me message.
You have to be diligent in finding clients for freelance writing. ONe of the best sites I could recommend where you could get a freelance job is www.craigslist.org It posts a lot of freelance jobs. You would need to send them your resume and sample articles.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, Congratulations to you. I really respect you for working hard to get a good life for your family. Life is not easy and I know that too. The amount might be small but it is still money that you can use for your family's daily expenses. I hope you will get better amount in a near future. Hard work really pays... Good Luck!
yeah I will be using it to pay some utility bills. At least I got additional sources.
I'm also very happy for you.As you said,'hard work really pays as long as we never give up',its true.I hope you can make bigger progress next time.
I always believe in hard work. Its something tested. Thanks for the response.
@ash6666 (819)
HI,congrats for your first check.There are some things in life when we get them for the first time ,they give immense pleasure and happiness.Anyway $77 is not a small amount for a freelance work and moreover when we bring some pennnnies together then only we will have some big amount.Wish you much more success in the future.
That was so thoughtful. Thanks a lot. I hope Ill start to gain more this month.
Thats good.........my dad has been writing here for 10 years and it took him that long before he coudl become a distionguished writer and because of this, has met diifeent political perosnalities, including our president.76 dollars is good as a start up.Btw, where do u write for???
I write for the world wide web and some american magazines. By the way, its called ghost writing. THere is no good recognition but it may be the start of getting more open doors and be recognized one day.
@brew2x (3096)
Congratulations to you! That wasn't bad and as you've mentioned before you really love writing, and doing what you love is priceless =) Keep up the good work!
Indeed, there is no equivalent price when you love what you do.
@williamjisir (22903)
Congratulations, dear friend. It is a good idea to have freelance writing career when you are talented in writing. If I were as good a writer as you are, I would also have a try. But my writing ability is limitted. Anyway it is exciting to have an online writing job. Please keep it up, hersmartforever.
Thanks you for such a thoughtful piece of recognition. I am touched.
You are welcome, friend. I just hope that you will make more progress in your writing and make more earnings next month. Time and effort makes us in progress to reach our ambition to the maximum. Keep up!
@maean_19 (4662)
That's so nice to know and I have to congratulate you with that. By the way, am interested to know what company are you working for as a freelance writer? I want to do the same. I had been looking for a job like that which is open to freelance writers. Hope you would give me details about it. thanks
hope you will have it. because your interested on the freelance writer
like what I had been telling others, try to look for jobs at www.craigslist.com
@gmakesmoney (2923)
That's a great amount! I'm happy for you that you've been able to earn from your writing and I hope that you continue to have great success.
Thank you so much for that response. I also wish for success.
@tigerdragon (4297)
congratulations, my friend! that is big! some started at $27. i have not gotten into freelancing yet and i am considering to get into it, can you please send me a PM link .
Like what I had been telling the rest, there are many types of freelance jobs which you could get from www.craigslist.org
@jennybianca (12915)
Congratulations. Thsat excellent news. A good education & hard work does pay. $76.00 would be good for me too!
You said it. Thanks for the response.