What is your favorite sound?

I have so many.I love the sound of a thunder storm, the rev of a Harley, horseshoes on cobberstones and a male voice with either a raspy whisper or a Brittish accent.what are yours?
@Jemina (5783)
I love the sound of a flowing water, of horses galloping away, of speeding cars in the race, of the leaves rustling in the wind, of the vacuum sucking the impurities in an object, of children laughing. I love the sound of my name being called except when the caller is angry or yelling. I love the sound of the tide being washed ashore, of my cellphone when I receive a message especially from my boyfriend. I love the sound of the bell telling me the class is over!
Oh yes. I remember the sound of the bell at school. It meant freedom, school is out!i like that sound too.
@Jemina (5783)
It's nice to remember those "good old days, eh?" Well, I'm still in that time coz I'm a teacher now.
Being a teacher is the second hardest job on the planet. The first is being a parent. IF you are both, My hats off to you. Have a great school year!
@Perry2007 (2229)
Sounds of silence, does this one count? Lol... Makes me think, Oh,,, I like the sounds of the waves when they roll by the beach, the swift blow of the winds as they make plants sway. Yes, I guess that's it. Thanks for making me think.
Oh yes , silence does count.
@KrauseHome (35295)
I Love the Sound of a Thunderstorm. Living in Seattle we hardly ever experience one, but when we do, it is quite a treat. Another sound that I enjoy listening too, is the sound of the Ocean. There is nothing more peaceful and relaxing than the sound of the water moving.
You don't get many thunderstorms? Bummer.Another sound I like you must hear all the time, it is the sound of rain.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. My favourite sound, would be the sound of a grunty Harley Davidson and our Holden SS V8 or anything running a Hemi... I also like to hear the birds, the sound of the beach and the streams running...
The purr of a Harley is wonderful.
My favorite sound is rain
I love that sound.
@meaculpa (339)
I like the sound of morning birds chirping and singing "wake up".
@mistissa (1348)
• Netherlands
I like the sound of the sea splashing against the rocks. And also the sound of thunder, I just love it. Even when it is raining and warm and thunder I love to go out for a stroll
@artemis432 (7474)
• Abernathy, Texas
Great topic! I have so many. The ones you mentioned, and even just rain, or the sound of the sea outside my door or on headphones, someone I love saying my name, my baby babbling.....