My birthday just went by

My birthday just went by, it was on the 1st of september. I completed 35 years on this planet and I would like to believe that I am over my half life. I was just musing to myself that since the time I have been conscious of myself (lets say 10yrs) I have spent the 24yrs in bliss. minor ups & downs do not matter. Lord has been very gracious on me and I have never yet faced any disaster. I just said a silent prayer that if I am to live another 24yrs, let that also be in bliss. Then I told my husband that I felt that both happiness and grief are transcient, its peace that is long lasting and should matter. I fervently hope that He never abandons me and I pass my remaining years in peace, I dont want anything more.
@dpk262006 (56110)
Happy Birthday to you - Happy Birthday from me.
Sudipta, I wish you a very very Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day. YOu should have told me earlier, so I could have extended my sincere wishes to you in time. By the way, I am also September born. Mine is on 13th. Hope you would have celebrated your birthday with your family in a wonderful manner and you would have spend quality time on 1st September. I wish that whatever you wished on your B'Day for your life, that will definitely come out true and you would spend a peacefull life. And I feel you are very mature, contended and wise person, who knows how to face ups and downs in life and I think you have the patience to face the adversaries in life. I agree with you that happiness and grief are transcient. Without sorrows, there cannot be happiness. :):) Deepak
@dpk262006 (56110)
pl. read 'spent' in place of spend.
thanks a lot and this proves again that all virgoes think alike!
@dpk262006 (56110)
Thanks! I also hope so, that is why we are friends here. :) :)
@secretbear (19466)
hey sudipta... its sad that i just seen this discussion of yours just now... belated happy birthday to you! ^__^ im happy for you that you seem happy and contented with your life and so i am wishing you more years of happiness, peace and contentment and more blessing from the Lord! ^__^ take care always!
Thanks a ton Bear…better late than never ha ha ha! I am basically a happy-go-lucky person (even at this age I wait eagerly for this day, every year) and I thank the Lord for allowing me to stay this way. When is your b’day? Be sure to post a msg so that we all you wish you. Sudipta
@secretbear (19466)
hey, im a happy-go-lucky person too! ^__^;; its the reason why i dont like too much responsibilities. LOL uhmm.. my birthday is way too far next year. ^__^;; it will be on april 19. surely i'll post something to let myLotters know. hehe..
@anonymili (3138)
Happy Birthday - Birthday wishes to a friend
Hi sweetie, a belated Happy Birthday to you and hope you had a great birthday and a wishing the year ahead is better than the last one and worse than the one to follow:) Here's to the rest of your life being lived in bliss. x
thnks mili. yes i had a blast in my own way. when is your b'day? be sure to post a msg so that i can wish you 'subho janmodin' sudipta
@prily9 (568)
hi, happy belated birthday. I hope all your wish will come true. and my God always bless U. hope you enjoyed your birthday.
Yes i enjoyed in my own way and thnks for all your best wishes. sudipta
@ladybug565 (2217)
Happy belated Birthday! I hope you get the happiness and peace that you want! My birthday is comming up on September 12th! 39, one away from my big 40th.
Thnks a ton and advance best wishes to you. sudipta