My heart is break

Singapore
i can't sure i love her, but like and i'm crazy for her. I never told her my mind, some days have gone, i'm happy and always respect her until last evening. when we are talking, she said something, it's disappear she despise me. so i'm crazy, and my heart is breaking!
@djmarion (4903)
sorry to hear that, but if you are not sure if you love her then i'm sure you could get over her soon. just try to erase her on your mind and start focusing your mind on something worth thinking.
I am sorry to hear that. What makes her say that she despise you? I think she should not say bad words to you even if she has no feelings for you. But anyway, you deserve another woman who has more strength than hers. And you deserve a woman that will love you. Just be patient and wait for her. Move on because that kind of girl does not deserve a good guy like you.