If you could add one more attribute to your personality, what would it be?

By Amy
Abernathy, Texas
Would you want to be funnier, smarter - what is one thing your personality lacks - one thing it doesn't have you wish it did...
@stealthy (8188)
I would like to be more outgoing and comfortable with new people. I have always been a little shy and this has waxed and waned throughout my life. It throws quite a crimp in your dating life when you are the guy and are expected to make the first move. On top of that I don't recognize very easily if a woman is flirting or giving me encouragement. Women can be so subtle sometimes. The periods in my life when I was single, which I am now, and was less shy, I had good success in meeting new people and even in meeting and dating women. But the shyness alwasy returns if I'm in a situation were I don't get to socialize much like when I was married and working at home. So to be more outgoing on a regular basis would be what I would want.
• Abernathy, Texas
Hopefully concern over others flirtations wasn't a factor during your marraige! LOL. I'm shy in certain situations. At work, as Program Director, people came to me and I felt confident. I wore sharp suits too - ha. Situations like large parties or moving to new places or school are more difficult. I live on base in a little cul-de-sac where everyone knows eachother and is friends. They have shared parties and barbques and sit outside with friends. Its a base, so people come and go so its not like they were friends forever each had to make the acquantence of someone. Good luck!
@stealthy (8188)
Wouldn't you know it, it was during my marriage that a woman made it painfully clear she was interested. A couple who the husband worked with my wife invited us for dinner and the wife made it obvious even to me that she was interested. But I was a faithful husband and, thus, did not return the interest.
@a_ce_e (1427)
If there is another personality that i want to have more there is no other than being smarter, my smartness is not enough to face all different types of people and have guts to face challenges specially when career is the issue. Aside from that i want to be more optimistic in every negative issues comes on my way.
@hailie17 (448)
i wish i was more confident when speaking out in front of a group of people. i have always been ok making friends but when it comes to standing up and talking in a room at college or school.
@balasri (26553)
Patience.I lack it very badly.I am not a bad guy.But I am very impulsive and impatient.I always envy the guys who keep cool all the time.
@dpk262006 (56484)
I wish I could be more patient and cooler than what I am actually are. Good Post.