Which TV Show Would You Drop?

@worldwise1 (14888)
With the dawn of the new tv season upon us I was forced to ask myself a serious question: If a new show starts that I really like, which of my old favorites would I be willing to give up? I invariably am forced to make that decision at least once each year. I have already decided to drop one favorite, so that is not a problem. I do think that it would not be hard to be courted away from Bones, although I like the show. Among the shows that I absolutely will not give up are, Prison Break, The Unit, The CSIs, Smallville. What shows would you be willing to give up?
@vivrenpar (595)
Sometimes I drop the Csi's unless it looks really good or I just don't feel like watching it. I really like Prison Break also. Luckily I think I can manage to watch all my shows because they show the episodes later in the evening. I would not replace Lost,The Simpsons,Dexter,Law & Order:Criminal Intent. At least if I miss some episodes I can catch up during the summer when TV is usually boring. I hope CSI:Miami is better this year, I didn't like last season because of that Boa Vista chick,it's like they made the show about her and I don't like that actress. The first Csi with the little house serial killer was pretty cool, I think I missed some episodes,is that show is in it's 7 season? I can't remember.
@worldwise1 (14888)
Yes, Viv, I am a real fan of Prison Break since day 1. I don't know how they will keep the show going if they keep killing off the main characters, though. The CSIs are all quality shows.
Finally,I just saw the CSI when Sara goes missing. It was very different from other episodes and now I will be caught up for the new episode next week. I watched the new episode for Prison Break, it was pretty cool. I like how they change the opening credits for each season.
@patgalca (14255)
• Orangeville, Ontario
With all the reality shows overlapping this summer I was forced to give up Canadian Idol. I caught a couple of episodes but it just wasn't that good this year. I can only tape one show at a time so when three are on at once, something's gotta go. Canadian Idol was it. Big Brother takes precendence, as did America's Got Talent. I gave up Two and a Half Men, reluctantly. I see they are out on DVD so I might rent that to catch up. It is really funny and hated to give it up because there aren't that many good sitcoms on anymore. There is a new one coming out this season made by the creators of Two and a Half Men. It looks like it will be pretty good. Will have to see if it works with my schedule. LOL! I won't give up my CSI's or Law & Orders, Ghost Whisperer but could possibly lose Lost as it is getting too frustrating.
@worldwise1 (14888)
Yeah, patgalca, I gave up on Lost last season. The show just got preempted too many times to suit me. I am not a reality show fan. I hate most of them. The only ones I will watch are Trading Spouses and Hells Kitchen. I did like the summer show The Next Big Thing, however. I like Two and a Half Men, but have to catch it in reruns now. I gave up Ghost Whisperer for the return of the WWE.
I will give up the Unit.
@worldwise1 (14888)
I could never give up The Unit, skip, because it is one of the best action shows on tv.
@sigma77 (5385)
This one is easy. I don't have to give up any because I don't watch any of them. From the bits and pieces I see of many shows, I can honestly say that I don't need to watch any of them. All I want is peace, love, happiness and truth and you don't get any of those from TV except for Joel Osteen on Sunday mornings. His message is refreshing and worthwhile.
@cikedo (3487)
I would give up Smallville. I've been watching that show for so long and it seems to be going nowhere. It's about time to end that one.