Which team do you hate?

I have a few teams that I just can't stand. In Football from America, it is the Cowboys.I have hated them the longest. I am a Redskin fan so it goes with the territory. In Baseball it is the Evil Empire, The Yankees.In fact I became a Red Sox fan because they hate the Yankees just as much as I do.And I hate The Baseball Giants because I am a huge Dodger Fan.In Hockey, it is The Avalanche. They were the nemesis of my beloved Red Wings. What about you, is there a sports team you hate?
@suspenseful (40316)
Although I am not a football fan, I do know what teams I like and hate and limit my ire to any team that comes from the East who are naturally rich and feel they are better than thou. Since I am from Manitoba,we love our Blue Bombers and since I was formerly from British Columbia, the B.C. Lions are up there. However the Toronto Tiger Cats should keep on losing, and the Blue Bombers or the B.C. Lions should also win the cup. I will also root for the Calgary Stampeaders since they are up there in the praise department.
These are Canadian Football right? It sounds like all the rivals in hockey are in place with your football too.So since I love the Flames, go Calgary Stampeaders!
@tentwo67 (3384)
I don't follow pro football anymore, but when I did, I just hated the Saints. They happen to be the closest pro team to where I am, and I went to a couple of games in the Superdome. I was struck by how quickly their own fans would turn on them. I am more faithful than that. I tend to stick with a team regardless of their win/loss percentages. In pro basketball I hate the Lakers. I don't follow this sport at all anymore either, but my mother is such a rabid Lakers fan that she turned me off of them.
I love my Red Skins ,but I will be the first to boo them if they are doing worse than I thought they can do.And with the Saints, the fans booing may have been the fans who lived through the Aints years and they know this team can do better than they were doing.As for mothers and sports teams. My mom loved the Cowboys. So we had a little feud each time The Red Skins and Cowboys played, which was twice a year at least.But it was all in fun in fact one Christmas , I gave her a Cowboy jersey.Now that's love.
@tentwo67 (3384)
That IS love. I don't think I could buy a Lakers jersey for my mom!
@lightningMD (5932)
In basketball I hate the Celtic and the Indiana Pacers. I am a Pistons fan. In football I too hate the Dallas Cowboys. I will even admit to be a Lions fan. In baseball I really hate the Cleveland Indians. I too hate the Avalanche...Go Wings. In college football I really really hate Ohio State.
@carissa765 (1098)
I really don't like the cowboys either. I like the 49ers and the Colts. Only because I am from Indiana. I really like the green bay packers too. That comes from my dad, a die hard fan. I do not like any team that comes from Ohio. LOL That is where the ex is from.