BB 8 USA:Why are they not showing the sequester house?

If every season I have watched the show the people entering the sequester house,and every person until the end. Why are the not doing this this season? Did Jen go or not? How is Amber doing and what do they all think about who's left? What are your thoughts?
@ravinskye (8242)
i was wondering the same thing. jen was the second to go into sequester. i thought they would show her arriving and dustins reaction to her coming. i think maybe this season is so jam packed with fights that bring in the ratings that they decided not to show the sequester house. maybe they'll show it more once evil gets sent there lol.
Really there hasn't been much going on since Jen left,so I wish they would show something. I watch BBAD and that is so boring anymore,lol.
@raychill (6530)
So ...normally I respond with all sorts of insight. Ha ha. But seeing as I've never watched Big Brother before I haven't a clue. I've been curious about the mystery of the Sequester house. I'm curious if Jen went too. Cause they've never said anything about it. You know I'm excited that ED And Dani are still there. and I'm pretty sure Jessica is going home. That sucks...because I like her...and I'd rather Eric being going than Jessica. I think it'll be a life lesson to Jessica. That don't let a guy control you, because whether she realizes it or not Eric has totally controlled her for the majority of the show. Jessica never trusted ED and Dani and yet she listened to Eric. everytime someone said something about him...she dismissed it like it was nothing. She should have went with her gut. everyone should always go with their gut!
Yes it is sad but very true,I don't doubt Eric's feelings for jess or that the fact that out of this house he is probably a nice guy,but I don't like this A.P. thing I thought I would but my imput never matters.
I forgot to post this next sentence in my above reply....I don't think the people going into the sequester house has been told that Eric is America's Player. If they knew about Eric, they wouldn't vote for him to win if he managed to get to the final two. The ones before Dustin who got voted out of the house were told because they will not be voting for the one who wins in the end. Maybe they will show sequester house footage during the finale? I bet Dustin and Jen got along after Jen showed up, because they are not playing the game to win it anymore. I bet it's the same for everyone else who ends up in the sequester house from now on.
@raychill (6530)
yeah. I think the america's player thing sucks too. I honestly don't think Eric would have played much differently though even without being america's player. I think he's crap!
@vivasuzi (4125)
When I saw this topic I had to laugh.... my mom and I seriously had this same conversation this weekend! Basically we said that we liked the sequestor house scenes b/c we got to see ppls reactions to others getting voted out. Plus it was neat to see who was still mad at who or if they got over it. I can't figure out why they aren't showing it. I can guess that Beau, Amber and Jen are all badmouthing Eric big time. Maybe they figured out that Eric/Jess are in an alliance with Dani/ED... maybe not... I'd like to know!! I don't recall if they showed it in every season or not, but I remember it in the All Stars season. Maybe they only showed it in the All Stars b/c that was such a huge season! Who knows.
@vivasuzi (4125)
Oops, I meant Dustin not Beau. I just spent 2.5 days watching Paradise Hotel so I'm a little brainwashed. I gotta get back to my BB8 ;)
maybe that is why they haven't showed it I donno but I want to see it.
Maybe with the America's Player scenes taking up a lot of the episode, they don't show the sequester house? I know they used to show the sequester house during the live eviction episode right before another person gets voted out. The person voted out takes tapes from the precious week so the others could watch it as well.
@sunshine4 (8709)
I forgot that they showed the sequester house previously! It would be fun to see what they are thinking. I think that Jen did go because when she was talking with Julie when she was voted out, Julie said that she would go to sequester and Jen didn't disagree.
I donno but I wish they would show some of it,I would love to see how they feel about what they should have done with the Donato's when they had the chance.
@patgalca (14301)
• Orangeville, Ontario
If Jen did not go to the sequester house, I would have expected them to bring someone BACK into the BB8 house because they can't have an even number of voters. Wouldn't it be a kick if they did bring someone back into the house? Wouldn't that mess things up for ED and Daniele?! But it looks like that is not going to happen. Jen probably went to the house. We have also been wondering about the sequester house or absence thereof. It doesn't appear that they have had too much time in their one hour episodes to fit the sequester house scenes in because they usually take up a whole 10 minute segment. However, they have been repeating scenes a lot. Actually, now that I think about it, I think the America's Player stuff has taken up the extra time because they show Eric attempting or accomplishing the task.
They might not show the sequester because as someone said above the evicted hg's used to bring tapes maybe because of the A.P. thing they don't want that known by the jury yet?
@Michele21 (3094)
I have been wondering the same things!! I wish they would show something and let us know how everyone is getting along. I am sure Dustin & Amber are fine, but I want to know about Jen too!! Maybe we will get some info. on tonights show, I can't wait for my kids to get in bed so I can watch it!!
Lol yes tonight's show will be interesting,I wish they would show something.