in a glance can you memorized cellphone number????

me yah especially if it is a phone number of important person for me but if it is a number of someone else or of a stranger i dont care memorizing it....it is only a waste of time for me....I only memorized my number,the number of special persons of my life and my love one....easy for me to memorize it
@subha12 (18463)
God knows how but I can memorize if I have seen that number before. At a flash I can remember where i have seen the number or who is taht person taht is calling me. I don't have to do any extra effort to memorize.
thanks for the reply and happy posting
@milkfish (377)
I really have a very poor memory and will find it hard to memorize phone numbers. Maybe its because I'm into a lot of stress lately. Before, when cellular phones are not yet available, I can easily memorize landline numbers of good friends. But since cellular phones are flooding the market, we do not need to memorize it anymore and just have to search their name in our phonebook. It makes things very convenient for us. We can call them without even knowing their number by heart (or should I say by mind?). However, problem starts when battery is drained. All the numbers are in there and we have no way of retrieving it unless we recharge the battery. But what if you are on the road and cannot recharge it till you get home and you need to call home urgently. This is the reason why I was really forced to memorize my husbands cell number (11 digits of it all!) and even copy the number in my organizer. I guess these memory lapses goes with the age. And to think I'm just on my 30s.
thanks for the reply and happy posting.....
I used to memorize phone numbers when mobile phone is expensive to own back then. Now that most of us own mobile phone and simply key in new numbers, I have a hard time memorizing numbers. But I can still remember old numbers despite that I seldom call those numbers.
thnks for the reply and happy posting......
@rouwel23 (1353)
I dont have photographic memory, so you cant trust me to memorize cellphone numbers in a glance the only numbers I memorize are my own and my wife
thanks for the reply and happy posting and earning