If you could choose just ONE...

@anniepa (27216)
This is a totally hypothetical situation here, but let's say you HAD to go on a very strict diet and there was no possible way for you to cheat; you must eat nothing but things like fruits and vegetables, lean meat, poultry and fish, "skim" or low-fat dairy products and fake eggs for the rest of your life with one exception...you can choose ONE thing and ONE THING ONLY that you can have from the list below, what would it be? You can have no bread, no pasta, no potatoes, no fattening condiments like mayo, no processed junk like hot dogs. You can never change your mind, this is IT forever! Here are your choices: Pizza (any kind, any toppings) Pasta dishes and bread Ice Cream Candy Burger with the WORKS Snacks like chips, pretzels, doritos Peanuts and other nuts Dishes with mayonaisse and starches Chocolate in any form Anything loaded with butter OK, pick one and the rest is lost to you forever! Have fun! Annie
@tuffy999 (794)
i would choose pasta dishes and bread. lots of different kinds of pasta and sauces. and its filling.
@anniepa (27216)
That's a good answer. I love so many different past dishes and you're right, it is very filling! I've been eating lasagna the last two days, I made a big pan the other day.
@catbvq (364)
This is quite hard! But I'll go with the group of Snacks like chips, pretzels, and doritos, atlease there is more variety - salty and sweet flavors.
@wotfpatty (2068)
Pizza! Pizza! I could make endless types -- garlic, Hawaiian, regular, breakfast pizza. Yep, pizza all the way. Yum!
@roniroxas (10576)
pasta.... i cant live without pasta. i even cook spagetti once a week and if we will eat out i always order carbonarra. so i will pick pasta.
@theprogamer (10539)
Probably pastas since one can do so much with it. It spans a lot of world cuisine :)