i miss you all my friends..

sorry friends if i'm kinda slow of answering your posts..i will be busy for 3 weeks or so but will still be checking mylot but cannot promise i can answer all your posts coz i am under training right now for my my new job..kinda exhausting coz i start 2 am till 10 am and when i get home i am already tired wanting to sleep..so friends i hope you understand.. thank you all..see yah around.
@TerryZ (22083)
Hey girl! I do understand and I wish you all luck in the world with this new job! Dont worry about mylot for now. Just try and pop in every once inawhile and tell us how your doing with it. Big huggs to you I will miss you.
hi Terry, i'm working on graveyard shift and i just got home from the training..quite pressured that is because the account owner actually has high expectation from me..he made me handle two accounts for finance collection of sprint mobile and nextel..so i'm going through tough training and was only given 10 days to accomplish everything..
@TerryZ (22083)
It sounds like you doing rather well there. I know its hectic on you. But hang in there. You will be fine. Keep us informed.
@TerryZ (22083)
Thanks for the BR.
@3lilangels (4639)
well ofcourse we understand,your job comes first.please keep us posted on how your making out though and i wish you the best with your new job,get plenty of rest and when you do have some free time just stop by and say hello.take care.pattie
Hello Angel o i will miss hearing from you but 'you go girl' aim sure you will find lots of time later :) and yes keep dropping in now and then just to check don't disappear completely :)
Hi there, sometimes it happens to me that i haven't response to my friends discussions and some of the inquiries of other mylotters. It is just that, i am kinda busy too with other things outside mylot and so, i dont even have more time mingle here. Anyway, there's a lot of mylotters who havent noticed that we're not surfing around and they doesnt even care so i think, it's ok, no need to be sorry! Have a nice day ahead from kiko and happy posting and earning here buddy!
@sugarfloss (2140)
hey angel_of_charm!Don't worry too much,I'm sure your friends understand your situation.Goodluck with work and all!Three weeks is not long but make sure you come back myLotting!Get enough rest and drink lots of fluids!Don't forget to eat now!Take care!