When did you first fall in love

I think I was 15 then. It took a year for me to finally realize that I am in love with my male best friend. You know what I felt then, I felt like crying. I had come to realize for the first time that falling in love is something wonderful and heart-breaking. I knew it then that we are like parralel levels whose ends cannot meet. Would you mind telling your piece of story?
@sandwedge (1341)
when i was 1 years old my father bought me a blue tri-cycle. i love that tri-cycle. i felt in love with that tri-cycle the first time i laid eyes on it. the tri-cycle took me places like scenic living room to the exotic kitchen. i explore every corner of the house on that blue tri-cycle. oh how i missed that blue tri-cycle.
What a love story. Very unique.
when i was in first year high school...same with you, it took me a year before i realize that i loved him but sad to say that in that time, we are no longer with each other...even with his absence in my life, that loved lasted for 5 years... we dont see each other, we dont have any form of communication, only memories when we were together...in that time of my life, i can tell that i lived in the past...but all those years, i try to forget him and killed my feelings but im always failed...then the time came when my heart get tired of loving him and say its all over...sure i cant forget him but the feeling is no longer there..guess what, until now, my heart is still empty...
In my case, we still have contact right now. After 15 years of being away from each other, we accidentally met again.
@crystal8577 (1470)
I was 13 without a doubt. I was just finishing 8th grade. he was in 8th grade at another school. We met when our schools took a trip to Washington DC together. We only "dated" a few months. We became the best of friends in that trime. We dated again for a short while later on in life. I remember literally feeling sparks with our first real kiss (we were not even dating at the time). We actually got engaged when we were 20. It was just never quite the right time for us. He will always be one of the best friends I ever had though.
That was indeed very touching. Thanks for the story.
Falling in love?well i dont know i have never been in love with anybody till now.i have no idea what it feels like if you are in love.if ever i will be in love i dont want to fall into it...i would rather have my foot firmly on the ground, thank you.I think this feeling has got something to do with the feeling that comes when you...nevermind.i think when you fall in love it will be like nerve racking,pulsating,mind boggling,the kind of tingling feeling you get when you...oh well, enough blabbering i guess.Hope the mylot turn a blind eye to my blabber.right,cheers.keep smiling.hmm...now whats my updated earnings...
LOL, anyway, thanks for the comment.
oh really... i'm not sure when i start fall in love... maybe i more like playboy always change the girlfriend.. at the last i realize that i have feeling with my best friend n now.... it secret he...23x
that was sweet. thanks for sharing.
@leha1512 (81)
• Brunei Darussalam
My first in love when I was 16 years old. We being together for 3 months only. But I still love at that time, eve we already broke. He mocked, and shouted at me. It was hard for me to forget him. First love, everyone feels like that way too heheh... But I am so lucky there is strong support form my bestfriend, his name is AJ. It took nearly 1 year something, some of that more than that. After he left me, for about 1 year, he call me back, but I never accept him again for my life. Anyway thank you JACK to love me. And teach me how to miss someone.
@rouwel23 (1353)
I was already older than you when I first fall in love, I fall in love when I was already 21 I fall in love with my neighbor and courted her and we actually had a relationship for a year
@ericajoyce (1749)
I'm a late bloomer. I was 20 then when I first fell inlove. He was my first boyfriend and I thought we would last forever because we were in our third year but, sadly things didn't work out.
@byfaithonly (10716)
My first love was when I was 13, one of my best friend's older brothers. Later, when I was 19 and he 20 we got married - the marriage only lasted 1 month :( After we were married I saw his true colors and he was not at all a good person.
I think i was in grade school then, i don't know if it is a love or something else. All i know is that i am always excited to go to school, even when I am not feeling, i am never absent. I have this male classmate, i think all of the girls has a crush on him and that includes me. We are just friends but not as close.I wish we was. I am just contented of looking at him,and when he look my way i will look on different angle. But he is kind and gentleman. I was very envious of some of my girl classmate that had a chance to talk with him. Me, i can't do that because i can't look straight in his eyes, he looks like Gino Padilla ( singer from the Phils). I think i fell in love, but i will called one sided love. I don't know what happens to him now, all i know is that he still has a space in my heart until now.
• Pakistan
I was too young, when a best friend took me corner of love. We use to go for outing on river bank. we used to exchange the gift. But she was elder. She got married and now she mother of two. Is she likes me as she used to love in past. I dont know as she is away.
When I was 14-15 I fall in love for the first time. She was my school-friend. This relation worked for about 6 months and in the end we broke-up. Secondly I fall in love when I was 17 in my junior college.
It was sad. You know, I could still remember the date when I realized it. It was Oct. 11. I forgot the year though but I could compute.
@nickventere (1424)
• Zambia
I think I was 16 and she was 20. This was quite serious, i still recall quite vividly most of the events and activities we indulged in.
@adbas66 (10)
Only when I was 36 years old and after 2 failed marriages did I find myself truly in love. Maybe it was because of the hurt that I felt in previous relationships so when I met this really caring person who did not look at my past and my present responsibilities not to mention the pressure society put on our relationship, it was then that I couldn't let go. I realized that maybe this is how true love feels. So far we have survived all the trials that came and in spite of the distance between us right now, I still feel that he loves me which is the mostly the reason why I love him that much.
The first time i was inlove was when I was into my second year of college. She was a classmate, a new friend during those times. We talked almost everyday on the phone, then we became best friends. After a year we had a relationship, but it ended after 3 years. Probably she's not the one for me.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
The first time I knew I was in love was when my first boyfriend ever broke up with me. I knew then that he was the only man that I've ever had that kind of feelings for. Even now, I don't think I ever gotten over that heart break and I still love him the same. No one ever comes close. It have been eight years now since he have had left me and I had other loves since then but it is not the same like the way I loved him, now it is just different and I am not sure if it is love anymore.
@alice001 (18)
Maybe i was one of yongest man who fall in love. When i was 8 i fall in love a girl who is living near my home . But i was too shy to say it to her. And now she is married but the husband is not me. everytime when i think this , i felt like crying. In my heart ,she always beautiful and perfect. It is clear that i have no chance to marry her. She is always in my memory. She is the people i will never forget .
@jHoEn16 (2043)
as far as i remember i was in grade school that time i felt love lol... i fell inlove with my friend friend... and since that she let me write a letter to her friend and she used to be our bridge... the guy live 5 hours away from my place... so writing is out communication since computer is not yet in that time... we keep on writing till we met each other coz he went to my place and i introduce him to my grandmama... we become lovers formally but after a month i moved in manila and he doesnt know... till now i dont have any news about him... huhuhu that how my first love ends lol
@cderrs (69)
I had been friends , with this guy in school since the age of eleven. At fifteen, he decided he wanted something more. I rejected him, told him i wanted to be friends. Six months later, i changed my mind, and we've been together for almost a year. He didn't give up for the 6 months that i had rejected him, and he is my best friend still.
I fall in love when I was 17 with my classmate its really a wonderfull feeling...