Have you ever hoped for the worse to make things clear in the end?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20749)
I mean you hope something bad would happen and after all the output will make things okay in the end.. Have you ever been into that situation?
@jesbellaine (4157)
It is not that I am hoping that something bad will happen but I have this feeling that "something bad will happen" (which I don't want to) in my work or other things but then it will turn out just fine..., I think I just don't want to be disappointment that is why I think negatively... but that is not good.. I know iknow and I am working on it.. lolz!
@MGjhaud (20749)
I always mentally remind myself if this happen to me ,because it happen to me sometimes hehehe.., that "you're losing your confidence again, common.." Then I would start diverting my thoughts.
You got it! hehe. Oh, thanks for the best response. Cheers!
@MGjhaud (20749)
very much welcome..
@figjam00 (1450)
Many times in life I hoped for the worst to make things clear in the end. I use this technique to get ready for any adversity that would come in my way.
@MGjhaud (20749)
Hoping for the worst is like expecting for adversaries. Right.
I am always like that, when i have a problem, i used to think in advance. I think for the worst thing to happen. I am so negative sometimes and i don't want to continue with this kind of attitude. When i started to think worst, it always happens that it will be okay in the end. so i used to think negatively.
@MGjhaud (20749)
Me too. I always consider thinking those negative things that may happen once I take a move or something.