Does your pet have a favorite toy that it likes to play with?

@peanutjar (5211)
What kind of toy is it?A ball,mouse or squeeky toy that it cant get enough of.
@uath13 (8207)
Its anything that you've set down & aren't paying attention to at the moment. I know when Voden has something he shouldn't when I hear his sneaky feet ( he tiptoes across the kitchen ) heading outside. Machas favorite toy is anything with a squeeker in it, for about 30 seconds. Then its destroyed. You can see their pics on my profile.
@peanutjar (5211)
I just saw their pictures and my oh my are they nice!!I love husky dogs.(Their husky right?)Its been so long since ive seen one.I think maybe i like those kind of dogs because the look like wolves.I also see your dressed in fighting gear.Do you like the time of castles,nights,swordsmen and kings?I do very much.Nice pictures.:)
@uath13 (8207)
Actually their wolfdogs. Their parents were wolves & Malamutes. Their a good bit larger than huskies. Voden already dwarfed the full sized huskies around here when he was only 7 mounths old.
@peanutjar (5211)
This is what confused me!I knew there was something different about them.I was thinking wolf mixed,but did not want to mention it because i thought you would think i was crazy!lol.Its the structure of their face that caught my attention.How did you come about getting them?I like the "dingo"wild dogs.:)
@twoey68 (13651)
Yes, my needlework thread. She will steal it and pull it apart to roll on it. I have to hide my sewing box to keep her out of it. She also loves Hubby's mint wrappers. She has about a hundred all around that she plays with. She likes the crinkly noise. AT PEACE WITHIN ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@pyewacket (44036)
I have tons of nice cat toys for my cats, but the "toys" my cats seem to like are the "free" ones...like crumpled up paper, bat around my pens off my desk, the paper bags, cardboard boxes...oh well...