These animals give the word "fat" new meaning!

@Katlady2 (9925)
Yes, my friends, I found another video for you. These animals are humongous! I actually felt a little sorry for them because they were so big. But some of the pictures are so funny that I had to laugh. My favorites are the white Shar Pei (reminded me of my Meg), and the cat that is sitting with his back feet spread out in front of him and a look on his face that shows total insult! LOL Enjoy1 http://insanepictures.com/vid.shtml?0375.htm
@ElicBxn (60044)
I'm happy to say that most of those pictures are photoshopped.
@Katlady2 (9925)
Oh thank God! I can't imagine those poor babies trying to walk with all of that extra padding. LOL Thanks hon.
@ElicBxn (60044)
The 2 I know for sure that ARE NOT photo shopped are the 2 mice, only one fat & the cat that you liked so much. The fat mouse has been genetically breed to be fat & the cat looks worse than he really is. That position makes a normal cat look fat & while that cat might be hefting a couple of extra pounds, he's not really that over weight.
@Katlady2 (9925)
Well, that is good to know. Of course, if you saw a couple of my kitties sitting that way, I think it would put you into shock. Their flab just kind of drapes over the floor. And all they get is Cat Chow! I swear! LOL
@pyewacket (43962)
Picture of Tommy - picture of my kitty Tommy in the sun
Aww--I feel sorry for those animals, especially the kitties....gee, makes mine look lean and mean...LOL...The cat you mentioned with his back feet spread out kind of reminded me of my Tommy--here's a pic of him
@Katlady2 (9925)
Missy showing off her best side - my big fat skanky cat
Tommy is absolutely adorable. Yeah, those cats made my Missy look sleek and slinky! LOL Here's a pic of her showing off her lovely tummy.
@pyewacket (43962)
Photo of My Missy--In The Land Of Bast - here's a photo of my Missy who is with me no longer
aw Missy is adorable..I used to have a Missy too....she had the biggest beautiful eyes going--If you don't mind...think I'll show off my Missy...sadly she's now in the Land of Bast
@Katlady2 (9925)
Awww....so pretty! Well, rest assured that she has many of my kitties there playing with her. Thanks hon.
@brendakaya (2335)
Are those for real? If they are, they are probably miserable, especially in the hot weather. They all looked like they had enough extra weight to make another animal. They were cute, but funny looking.
@Katlady2 (9925)
I know what you mean. A friend of mine has a cat that is really that fat, and the poor thing wheezes all the time. But have they taken her to the vet? Noooooo! Thanks hon.
She needs to take the poor thing to the vet about wheezing, and put him on a diet. She can buy food for that.
@Katlady2 (9925)
I know that, and she knows that, but her husband is so tight with the money that he squeaks when he walks! I've already told her that if something happens to her kitty because he refused to take her in, I will make sure that charges are pressed by Animal Control, because I will be the one reporting him!
@alamode (3073)
Whenever you send these out, I have to watch as many as possible because they really bring a smile, and sometimes a laff-out-loud!! NOW I'll go finish my dishes!! Thanx!!
@Katlady2 (9925)
They're great aren't they? I love that site because they have so many good videos. Wanna come and do my dishes? LOL
@alamode (3073)
Sorry! We had a birthday party... that was 2 loads plus! I'm done in... and back online to rest!lol!
@Katlady2 (9925)
LOL! You deserve that rest then. LOL
@weemam (13389)
They were great pal , I must admit though I felt sorry for them as I am a bit cuddly myself xxx
@Katlady2 (9925)
"Cuddly"....I like that a lot. I think I'll use that description for myself too. We'll be cuddly together! LOL Thanks hon.
@weemam (13389)
my granddaughters always say I am not fat I am cuddly bless them , I got loads of cuddles tonight as Kayleigh is leaving for uni on Sat morning , we will miss her as we watched her all the time when she was wee as her Mam and Dad worked full time xxx
@Katlady2 (9925)
Well be sure to give her an extra cuddle or two from Auntie Katlady, please.
@twoey68 (13662)
Some of them are so big that they look like they can barely move. Our cat is big but she still runs, jumps and plays all the time. I think there are several of those animals that need to be slimmed down just so they can move around again. !!HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@Katlady2 (9925)
I so agree with you on that hon. I think they need to start a Weight Watchers program for them. LOL
@gabs8513 (48803)
Goodness me I am surprised that these Animals can move lol I would never let mine get that big and I will never call my little Fellow Fat again lol he is skinny compared to them hahahaha
@Katlady2 (9925)
LOL! Your little guy isn't even close to being fat! Take a look at the picture of my Missy that I posted in Pyewacket's response. She's not close to those animals in the video, but she's working on it. She's a very lazy diva! LOL
@3lilangels (4639)
wow those were some really fat animals,i felt so sorry for them.its funny but sad at the same time because they probaply have alot of health issues,they need some jenny craig fast.lol the one poor cat by the scale probaply broke it so he was just laying down,kind of like i am sleeping and i cant get up,that poor thing lol.take care and thanks for sharing this.pattie
@Katlady2 (9925)
Jenny Craig, Curves for Pets....something for the poor things! Even with all that extra padding, I thought they were too cute. Thanks hon.
Those are hilarious! I don't think I have ever allowed my animals to become that fat, they would be miserable I would think. But, then again, most of my cats were strays and they were feral so I never really got to get close to them. My daschunds would be miserable if they were that big! But, it was really funny to see the poor things!
@Katlady2 (9925)
I wish I could get a picture of the daschund down the street from me. The poor little guy needs a skid plate on his belly cuz he's so round! Thanks hon.