Did u like new changes in MyLot?

@sweetie88 (4559)
Pakistan
changes of MyLot...
@jzcb87 (1801)
Yea its cool, slower though, and it took me a long time to figure out how to post. The interface still looks much better than the original though, in my opinion. And I like that they put in the Best Response Tab. I want to know more about this picture thing where you get money for images.
@ilse72 (1453)
I really love the changes but, so far, nothing I have answered hass posted. I will be glad when the glitches are worked out. Let's see if I get lucky and this one posts!
@marciascott (25554)
You got lucky tell me if you got this post. I don't like the changes I think I'm going to try other websites. like Cashcrate.com.
@marciascott (25554)
No, I don't like it at all I think they are going to lose alot of people, they are making it harder for us. this is getting too complicated for me. all the sites people posted about making money. Printed them out and I'm going to check them out.
• Pakistan
yes! wht is bad in it???
Yeah same here I definately like the new mylot, it sees completely diffrent than the old one!
@charlesming (1866)
So far so good. Most of it anyway. Waiting for the official word bout the changes and what we can expect out of this place! :)
@moneymind (10521)
i like the interface but a bit of confusing, after i submit my post it directed me to another page. greetings. : )
@disturbedgd (1821)
• South Africa
love it cant wait till the bugs are gone
Well the changes in Mylot is awesome.. So many new features along with looks really makes this fun to post your comments and earn money as well. The new features of uploading images and getting paid for it is really good. All in all, a nice place to be in and share your comments.
@shi_2000_21 (2681)
yeat it is good. but it will take some to be easy with this new mylot.
Yes, I like the new changes a lot. I just posted elsewhere all the details about what I like but I'll quickly list them again: better organization, having my own homepage, easier tracking of discussions I've started and easier to find things on MyLot.