do you often feel regret for something?

@eve0922 (364)
China
We are not perfect ,so we always make mistakes,did you feel regret for somebdy or something?
regret no i dont regret what i have done I learn from it and make it make me a better person b/c if you regret it then you dwell on it and you dont grow from it. I take what I have done that was wrong or stupid in my life and learn from it, but I never regret b/c like you said we all do wrong it natrual to do wrong so why regret it.
hi, eve0922...i will regret about that i did wrong thing lo.. and when i fail my exam..i will regret why i din study hard.. and i hope got chance to change lo..
just sometimes.lolz...still need to see what that thing are.if that may affect rest of our life,realy will regret for the whole life.
I regret it when i did or say something that caused negative effect. I don't want to offend anyone or hurt their feeling as I don't want to be offended and get hurt by anyone because I'm a very sensitive person.