my daughter's glasses just broke

she just got out of bed i handed her her glasses and the glass came out. i'm not happy, i have to leave for work soon and the store isn't open to get them fixed when i leave. first my car doesn't work and i pay 250 to fix that and today it's her glasses.
@crazed_moma (1054)
how old are they? Maybe they'll fix them free... I've had optometrists take pity on me and fix mine even though I didn't buy them at their store. :)
they are only a couple months old. i took them with me to work today and asked my boss if she knew how to fix them. she made a call to someone else in the office who just happened to have a little screw. that's what the problem was, a screw fell off and she put the lense back in and screwed it in and now it's fixed. yay
I'm glad it was a quick easy fix. :) Thoose things aren't cheap.
I should have mentioned , my glasses broke just last week , and their the flexible ones so kids don`t break them so easy , but I managed to ... The lense just popped right out and I can`t see my eye doctor til January 9 ... So Xmas should be fun unless I call them and see if there is an opening ...
Sorry your day is off to a bad start , did you get the glasses fixed ???
@Thoroughrob (11750)
Hopefully it just needs a new screw or tightening of the screw and it will fix them. Hope things start going better for you.