What do you think is the hardest job there is?

I could give a couple answers to that. I think being a parent is extremely hard, but also so very rewarding. So I guess my pick would be a soldier. They fight for their countries, risking life and limb to very often come home to no respect from the citizens they serve. They get poor wages, poor health care, and very often live poor lives after they return. All they do is their job, and what do they get for it. Not much as far as I can tell
@raijin (10380)
I've seen a documentary on Discovery Channel that showcases, Spider-crab fishing. It's a seasonal job but it pays good amount of dough, because your life is always at stake/risk here. I believe that it takes lives every year, because of the huge waves and choppy waters they get these crabs. Also, being a head of state/country can be one hard job, because the whole nation depends on how good a leader of a their country can be. Addressing the people, keeping the economy stable and do the best to uplift lives of families and communities.
My husband watches that show. I have never personally watched it myself but it certainly sounds difficult. Being a head of state is probably stressful, but they are well compensated with a lot of free perks.
@tiku1977 (664)
Nothing is hard if you are determined. That way nothing is easy if you do not want to make efforts. No gain without pain. So it all depends on your attitute,.