Life and dissapointment

Do you ever get disscouraged when life gets really tough and the one person you thought you could count on and would allways be there rips your heart out and kicks you while you are down?
@naty1941 (2337)
Yes it has happened to me more than once but life goes on and we have to deal with the discouragement.
that is true. My friends are telling me that I am better off now and that I deserve better. I will bounce back it was just such a shock. Thsnks.
@adidas7878 (2013)
i had that happend to me a few time, when i though one of my friend would come and help me out he is not around, so i just pick myself up and start over
@alamode (3073)
Oh, WOW! Darn, hon... OF COURSE you get discouraged! Not to mention downright angry!! Every answer to this will sound trite right now, but take as much as you can to heart and you'll make it through! This is a world full of friends!
Thanks. It helps to get it out. I am handling it pretty well. thanks for the encouragement.
@alamode (3073)
This just may be a door opening to the life you deserve... it will feel more positive with time... if your friends are good friends, they know what they're talking about!
thanks Kitty, she usually does have good advice.
@sophylline (1042)
Oh yes, definitely. That has happened to me. I think these things do happen to most people whether they would like to admit or not. It is very discouraging and you would feel how could so much disappointments happen all at once. But looking at a brighter side, this taught me to look inside myself and figure out to be stronger, to be self reliant, to move on my own. There is no other way out but to get back up again.