Good night everybody....sweet dreams!

@jillhill (37357)
The last thing I do before I go to bed is shut off the computer, put on my fan and crawl into bed. What is the last thing you do before you get comfy and cozy and fall to sleep?
@artemis432 (7396)
Great topic, I keep the desk top on but the monitor really needs to be turned off, I turn off all the lights - I live on a secure base so I don't worry about the doors. I make sure the baby is comfortable then after I've turned on my fan - and brushed and flossed of course - ooh and brushed and braided my hair into two braids - I play my gratefulness game - thinking of five or ten things I'm grateful for. Sometimes in life in general, sometimes for the day, sometimes for the past, sometimes in certain people - sometimes I consider each a set and do five or ten examples for each. Then if I'm still actually awake, I'll tell myself a story. Dream well and sweet everything. RT
@jillhill (37357)
Can I borrow your gratefulness game? I think that is absolutely wonderful!
Sure you can, and thanks for the BR!
@peanutjar (5251)
Hey jillhill!How are you doing?Well me its an every night stupid routine.Shut the computer off,go upstairs and check the doors if they are locked,turn the t.v off,take the dog out for its late night pee,have a smoke(bad i know),come inside,lock the door again,drink a glass of water,now its my turn for a late night peepee(he,he)check on my daughter,go in the bedroom and wait for the daog to lay on its SPECIAL bed(mat)for the night and cover it up with a blankie.Yeh,dont say it!Its a small dog so thats why.lol.Shut the fish tank off,put pjamas,get in bed and stick my cold fett on my boyfriend.Oh,get back up to turn the light off!HA,HA!just joking!!Forgot to put it.Nighty,night.:)
@jillhill (37357)
You have a big routine! I do the smoke thing too so I know.....and the pee thing....and I had a dog for a thirteen years....yes. . You have to take care of them, even covering them up!
I make sure the dog's water bowl is filled, I pick up the phone and lay it on the stand next to where I'm sleeping, than I check to see if the doors are locked, and then I turn out the lights. Then I fight Sherlock and Leon for space as I try to sleep. : )
@jillhill (37357)
I bet they keep you warm!
Yes! I will never need to turn on my heater this winter.
@KarenLO (238)
I do the same. Shut off the computer, get tucked into bed after turning on my ceiling fan and television (it's on all night), and when I am ready to go to sleep after watching television for a few minutes, I roll over on my side and tuck my king sized pillow between my arms so I can hug it and fall asleep within 5 minutes. When I had my kitty he wouldn't even lay near me in bed until after I tucked my pillow in my arms and then he was right there beside me for the night. I am a creature of habit.
@jillhill (37357)
I love my hugger pillow too. It's a body pillow that I tuck between my legs and hug it all night. If I don't I have red marks on my knees the next morning! LOL
@wonderful1 (2076)
The last thing i usually do before i go to bed is shutting off my computer and washing my hands, face and feet, then going to bed. sometimes I will take a bath before i go to bed and sometimes i will put my favorite book on my desk, then go to bed.
@jillhill (37357)
THanks wonderful1.....