How busy are you as a person

If you would throw that question on me, I would say I am so busy. I am a busy mom with four kids to handle. When it comes to career, Im a multi-tasker. I am doing various jobs to earn a living. So I am indeed a busy person. What about you?
@ctrymuziklvr (11060)
I'm not a busy person at all and I hate it. I just took a part time job just to get out of my apartment 4 days a week. Other than that I'm usually doing nothing. Very boring life!
Hope that it wont be too boring in the coming days. Cheers.
@williamjisir (22909)
Hi friend. It is really not easy to take a multi-jobs. They do keep you very busy all the time. I hope that you take good care of your health. Don't make yourself too tired from working hard. A good health is the greatest wealth. May you be healthy as always, dear friend.
Dont worry. Im trying to keep watch on my health too. Thanks for the concern.
You are welcome, friend. Good night.
@sherrir101 (3670)
I, personally would consider myself busy. I am the busiest person with nothing to do. My children are grown. I am either cleaning, cooking, visiting, or on the computer. Since being disabled, I am bored to tears. LOL
I never knew that you are disabled. Im so soryy to hear that.
I have Multiple Sclerosis.
There is a good saying to discribe you 'as busy as a bee'.I guess you are a perfectionist,right?Compared to your situation,my life is quite relaxing these days.I have a regular job and a part-time one as oral english tutor.Besides,I am still single and not planning to get married in the near future.
I used to be a perfectionist but its not benefiting me so I had transformed from being a perfectionist to being quality strict. Less than being a perfectionist.
@byfaithonly (10716)
LOL when I read this discussion in my mail box was 'I'm too busy to be doing this' I am very very busy and even more so lately as on top of everything else we are starting a new business. It will be online but mainly off line doing Art Shows and such so will be doing a lot of traveling on top of everything else.
Wow good luck for your new business.
@MrPahn (173)
Well, I guess I am also busy. Because I cannot really give time with my social life. Even on my suppose to be free time, I get my self busy by studying on some new stuffs. Here in the office, when I have vacant time, I go to mylot. I am such a crap!! ^_^
I am also missing out my social life. Gosh, I need to go out next week.
@wisconsin26 (3859)
Yes I can say I am a busy person.. Taking care of my son whom is 8 and cooking and cleaning and that that fun stuff, not to mention doing laundry and things in that sort, also going and trying to find other things to do such a shopping and stuff so yeah I am a busy person
Household chores are really the toughest tasks to combat. I salute moms.
well I'm not that busy person,I'm in second year student and the only busy days/weeks for me is during my exams and if there is extra events in my school. other than that doing house chores, laundry my clothes.since I jioned mylot 3 weeks ago, I have more things to occupy my free time.I'm glad that I joined mylot through this I been learning many different opinions from other people whom I don't know.
THat is how I felt when I first joined mylot.
@maddysmommy (16236)
As of two weeks ago I was a very busy person taking care of my son and the household. Now that he has started school I have a bit of time on my hands. There are still things I need to get done everyday but with him being at school I have been able to exercise every morning, run errands without worrying about him, meet my husband for lunch, watch MY tv programs LOL, and all sorts. I have also been able to lie down and take a much needed rest after seeing him off to school
That was really a busy house wife and mother.
I have no kids, but I stay busy working. I run an organization for adult survivors of child abuse and am sometimes invited to other events to speak. I just started freelancing full-time in the past 2 weeks and that is taking 10 or more hours of my day. I also keep the house clean and myself and the husband fed. I spend time with my friends and family as well.
That appears being busy but the things youre doing indeed serve a noble purpose.
I like to be busy writing and corresponding. I write stories and poerty and that keeps me fairly busy. I am surprised that you have the time to be addicted to myLot as you say you are. (In another of your posts). You must be a Wonder Woman!
Wonder woman is actually my childhood icon. I had been a super mom now because my mother set the best example on how to manage busy mom's tasks.
i dont know, but taking care to one hyperactive little girl ,i say i'm pretty busy...
Yes you are too busy I bet. Watching after a small child isnt an easy job.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi hersmart4ever! I really think you are very busy indeed. Four kids? That is a handful but you seem to be very organized and disciplined which makes you a more productive and efficient person. As for me, I am busy with starting a new business which I am crossing my fingers for it to really be successful somehow. Wish me luck and take care. have a nice day.
I am very disciplined and organize except when I am having ill health.
@andrejuly84 (1047)
i am pretty busy.although i don't have a job,i have a daughter,i have studies,i have books to read and gobelins to sew,washing laundry and clean my room.anyway i don't have enough time for all i wanna do so i can say i am busy most of the time
I never thought that you are a mother. You dont look like a mom.
@josan181237 (1205)
wow you are one busy person. i'm not really a busy person but sometimes i am when i'm studying. hehe. but my mom is a very busy person. she wakes up early in the morning and sleeps late at night. she goes to market at dawn, attends classes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning and evening and the whole Saturday. she is taking up classes in SPED. my mom is also a private tutor. she has many students. she tutors everyday except Saturday from morning after her morning SPED class till night before her evening SPED class. she is also a supplier of fish paste ("bagoong" in tagalog) in Slers and she cooks them herself. we are living near a school so we have a small store just outside the gate and she also helps in selling. we have three maids who help my mom in selling and preparing the food and other house work because she is too busy to do all of those herself. hehe. i help my mom in tutoring aside from studying my lessons. =)
Oh very busy mom. Moms are indeed great. When you become a mom, youll be busy like we do.
Yeah and sure you're Mrs Multi-Tasker, the one person that I admire on this myLot planet. Your texts language really support your says. About me, very frustrating because not yet be the owner to myLot board. And still don't know when it will going to be. Working hard to make it a reality. As Usual, Michael.
Thank you. I am glad that you admire me.
@miaolin (397)
I am a undergraduated student now,but I am also so busy everyday.I have to have class everyday and do homework.Beside these,I have to self-learn some courses and that's all for my future.To get a good job , to learn more. So I am not so easy and very tired everyday.
Hard work pays a lot. So youll earn your merits in the right time.
@brijlesh (273)
ya, I am also too busy. I spend 10 hrs in my office after that 5 hrs for work from home. and other 9 hrs to do the daily routine works. thanks
Oh that was really busy. So much pain maybe.
@mamasan34 (6521)
I try to stay busy, but lately I have been having some medical problems which I need to stay off of my feet, so I am not so busy and this drives me crazy because I don't like to stay still for very long.
Sorry to hear about your help problems. I hope youll get better soon.
@angela2006 (1846)
to be honest with you,I am not that busy like you.like now,I am on internet at will.tomorrow is sunday,I can have so much time doing whatever I want to do.so to some extent,I am luckier than you,lol.
Yeah maybe you are luckier but anyway, I am a real workaholic. I think my life would be boring with out having so many things to do.