what are you losing when you spend too much time online?

China
what are you losing when you spend too much time online? do you pay more attention to it? i feel i don't believe others easily as i do before.
@luckywolf (156)
thanks for your remind,i really think it may lose much, when i was playing basketball this afternoon,i think i am old...my eye sight is a little blur and i was easy to tire. so i think we should spare more time on ourself,for doing excise,or pay attentions to the friends or family nearby,some time ,i just play online a whole day,and have a few sentence to my mom,i am really regreted.
• Pakistan
lol...you would be losing a lotta of your money like me for buying net cards 3 times a day.
@nkadam (77)
We are loosing our health by spending too much time online.We got all necessary things by sitting too much time online but we have to face more health problems like eye circles,eye problems,weight problems etc.
@tigerdragon (4297)
well, actually you are losing yourself if you stay online almost the whole day, you have to keep yourself on the ground and iteract more personally offline. The time you should be spending with your love ones are suffering.We have to have good time mangement when to turn on and turn off our internet life. we have to balance everything.
@amishagg (186)
For one thing, we definitely lose our eyesight, though slowly, to those countless hours in front of the computer. Moreover, it is also a waste of time and effort. Since rather than mindless surfing one could have devoted more time to other important things, we lose the both mentioned above. So I feel that we should surf the net, rather even sit in front of a computer only when there is real and important work to do. Unfortunately I am not able to follow what I preach. I admit that I too spend hours after hours just surfing.
@andyliuzn (991)
Hi, well for me, just lost some time here when I spent some time net surfing. But it's OK, since I would normally have spent quite some time in my work, there should be some time for me to relax on line or doing other things.:) Though I have lost the time, I have gained back something as well, such as the friends in mylot etc. WBR, Andy