So tired of losing my power! Do you live in a high power outage area?

Power - Hate to lose it!?
Ok twice in the last 3 weeks I have lost power,and it just hasn't been for a few hours it has been for 12 hours or more! both on Friday nights. I am really angry because last night on my way home from doing some major grocery shopping,my sister called me on my cell to tell me we had lost power again! I was freaking out,I didn't want to lose all that food. Good thing my sister in law still had power so I didn't lose any food,but every year during the summer months I lose power sevearl times,sometimes it barely rains and I lose it. I live in the sticks in a trailer park and I am so tired of this happening. So do you live in an area that loses power alot? What do you do to save your food?
• Pakistan
lols...Well,here in Pakistan,we do have a problem of losing power either you live in a posh area or in some backwards area...and it is much annoying in the villages. Here,your day cannot be complete unless you lose power for 2-3 hours per day...
Oh dear I guess I shouldn't complain,huh,so sorry you have to deal with that type of thing,I do wish we could have better systems through out the world
@runsgame (2034)
ya., me too get more irritation without power. U know , our area is prone to be more power cuts and most of the time we get bored too. pity situation
Yes the boredom is so horrible! But lucky my SIL still had power so it was all good,but it's hard to play cards but flashlight,lol.
We've lost it more this summer than previous summers since I've lived here. I know it is because of everyone's air conditioners having to run all of the time with these 90 degree temperatures. My area has had over forty 90 degree days since summer started and I live in Ohio. We've also had quite a few lightning storms that decided to repeatedly attack a transformer down the road from me. Cable lines also run through there, so the cable got zapped out a few times.
Oh yes I live in Michigan and I have family in Ohio so I know how that all works,I just wish they would get a system going that is better that what they have now ya know?