The Workplace

@myrith (1830)
Do you think there will ever be Unisex washrooms in the workplace?
@dreamy1 (3818)
Why would you want unisex bathrooms in the first place? If there is something to be changed in the workplace a unisex bathroom is definitely on my list of changes. I as a female for one do not want to go into a bathroom and see men at a urinal. It's different if the job is small and has very few employees maybe they only have one bathroom. There's a lot difference than a big corporation having a multi stall unisex bathroom. I would not want that at all.
@myrith (1830)
I see your point and understand your disgust with sharing a washroom with males, I too wouldn't like that, however I've seen many workplaces like that in the past, where both sexes share the same washroom. Thank God I dont work those jobs anymore.
@wotfpatty (2068)
I have used unisex bathrooms in medical buildings and restaurants but all were one seaters meaning only one person could be in there at a time. I don't think there will be unisex bathrooms if more than one person can use it at a time. Way too much potential for abuse or embarrassment from both sexes.
@myrith (1830)
I too have used those bathrooms, and they were one person at a time, however those were medical and governmental buildings, no chance of ridicule there for the sexes.