Tell me more about yourself

I had known some things about some of you but now, I want to hear more. Could you tell me more things about yourself? Something which is so interesting and that I am not aware of. My life has been an open book here on mylot so, those who have followed my posts must already have much idea about what kind of person I am. Well just to add, Im extremely nice but extremely blunt also when provoked. LOL. Now, your turn....
@sherrir101 (3670)
Hi! I am Sherri. I am disabled with Multiple Sclerosis. I consider myself pretty boring, but I have been told otherwise. I love to cook, read and play on the internet. I have a nineteen year old daughter, a 18 year old step daughter, and a 25 year old step son. My nineteen year old daughter has a 19 month old son. He is the most adorable grandson that anyone could have (LOL). I have been with Bruce for 3 1/2 years now after meeting in a Yahoo Multiple Sclerosis group about 9 years ago. He is the love of my life.
Wow that was pretty interesting. All the best for you Sherri.
@Malyck (3428)
Hmm.. what to say.. I am a young Australian student, living with my boyfriend and helping look after his younger siblings and mother while she heals from a serious operation. I am kind, compassionate & opinionated, and although I am social, I don't much like large groups of people. I treasure my friends, family and pets. I have 20 piercings (none in the genital area), and currently only one tattoo. I enjoy singing and acting, and making clothing and odd toys =]
Now that is what I call interesting.
@Malyck (3428)
Why thank you =D I wasn't sure if it was too much or too little, but I'm glad it was suitable and pleasing. Have a great day!
@joshboz (1214)
hi friend. im joshboz, im 20 years old. cute, almost handsome and fair skin. i live also here in the philippines just like you. about my character and interests, im a very quiet person at first but then becomes talkative and have many things too say when you start a conversation. i am not friendly with people whose attitude are not compatible to mine. im dont smile always but it doesnt mean that im the person you should not approach. its really just my face. about my intyerests, i love to read pharmacy books like pharmacology, rps and others, i hate pocketbooks. i also enjoy watching movies or hang out here in mylot. well these is all i can say for now my friend.
Cute and almost handsome? Interesting qualities. Haha. Maybe one day I will have to ask you about those pharmacy books. Thanks for the response.
@cici6880 (656)
Hello !I'm a Chinese girl,so I am not confident about my English.Some people think I am a shy girl ,but who are familiar with me always say I am a crazy child .I want to travel around the world,especial Tibet. I want to make friends with you!
No problem. Add me to your list of friends. I usually welcome everyone.
@cefaz_21 (2597)
Hi hermie! i am afraid there is nothing much in me that you would find interesting..but then i'm sharing a bit of me still. I am the youngest in the family, I got married at the age of 33 which was connsidered a bit late here in our country right? And I am a teacher by profession,finished up education and taught in a Maritime school for almost 5 years. I told yah..I am not an interesting person..:)
That was in fact interesting. Especially the part where you said you got married at 33. Wow. That's my present age.
You already know me. but if you want i will introduce myself again. My real name is ____________. Grecy in Mylot. I am 27 years old, working in a soap manufacturing. I am a chemist and at the same time on research and supply. I still glad to meet you.
Yeah I know you. You're my friend here, there, on YM, everywhere. Hehe. I am happy to know you.
hi my name is tina i am a 21 year old stay at home mother of two children a girl age 1.5 years and a boy age 5 months. my husband is in the navy, and i am trying to get back to school somehow when time permits me. my life on mylot is pretty much open, ive shared things with people here that i would never in real life. i am really shy and hate to strike up a conversation though i will talk a storm when a topic comes up that i am interested or know something about. um anything else i guess just ask? ^_^
Hi there Tina. Let me tell you, I also have some plans to go back to school one day when I could have both the budget and time. Good luck to us for this plan.
@dbhattji (2507)
I am very quite by nature but if provoked I do stand up for my rights.
That was very much like me too although I am not really the quite type. I am an extrovert.
@vidyasma (91)
iam 32 years old and a mother of two kids. i love talking a lot but only with kids and ladies. iam from a very reserved brahim family and my family does not allow me to talk with men. my two kids are loving ones. elder one is a girl and small one is a boy. iam very short tempered and i do not like people telling lies. i love to drive two wheeler and love to watch t.v. and go outing.
Most of my Indian friends are Brahmins. Glad to know that you are, too.
@Savvynlady (3686)
Well, as for myself, I have two teenaged daughters ages 15 and 17, the 17 is a senior in high school, and the other is a sophomore. I love to read, go online, shop when I have it to shop with, do bubble baths, wok on my scrapbooks(haven't done that due to the books needing screws). I was in the Air Force for eight years. I almost came to the Phillipines after my short tour in Korea, but didn't have the time enough for it to have happened. If I did go, I would have been part of the crew that evacuated after that storm. I love postcards(used the picture you sent as an screen wallpaper)and I'm cool but can be mad when provoked a certain way.
Wow that's cool. I hope to meet you if ever you would come back to the Philippines again.
@Sharon38 (1916)
• Jamaica
hi I am Sharon which is my real name and 38 with a 9 yr old daughter who is my joy. I love to cook, watch movies and I have a very large dvd collection with movies I havent watched as yet. I love to study and I loe men company. i grew up with brothers and am more of a tomboy than a girl. I love to clean and wash and love to have neat surroundings. I hate crowd but will tolerate them. I love my own company. I enjoy my daughter and love to create things with my hands - crochetting. I crcohet blosues, dresses and skirts. I love to learn new things and I love to laugh. my phil;osphy in life is to be swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger. I dont get angry easily and I let things go just as easily. The last relationship I was in did not even last for one month and because of that when even a very handsome guy wants to check me I run like a scared chicken. Boy heartaches are too painful so I try to avoid it. yes , when it comes to love I am a chicken and not ashamed to say so. I enjoy being with people and learning about and from them.
HI Sharon. Thank you for sharing such interesting things about yourself. Looks like youre a craftswoman and I think that makes you someone who is passionate.
@moneyandgc (3430)
Let's see. I am 29. I am twice married. I have 3 children with my first husband. My oldest son is 10, my next son is 8, my daughter is 6. I also have a daughter with my current husband. She is almost a year and a half. I have an Associate's Degree in Business Administration. Both of my husbands have been military. My husband now is active duty. My husband is addicted to exercise and would live at the gym if allowed. Me on the otherhand, I hate to exercise. Thankfully I have a great metabolism. I love to paint, draw and read. I also really enjoy photography and working with Photoshop. Mainly I take nature and family pictures. Eventually I plan on going back to college for a Bachelors.
I also love photography. When I was in college, I could draw well and until now, I love to read.
@ajyukie15 (217)
hi her so ur a filipina can i add you as a friend?im just new here,for u to know im funny and bubbly ofcourse friendly. but if ever i get mad hmmmmm stay away lol joke really if im mad i just dont talk but if i cant take it ill just cry and then drama drama... hehehe
I am glad to know that youre a Filipina like me. I just accepted your request now. Im already on your friends' list.
@TerryZ (22083)
Hi my friend! Im usually a very calm person and like you when Im provoked I tend to get let us say nice so nice.LOL
Well I think nice people are like that. Very nice when ok but very blunt when not.
I am a female from Guangzhou, China. I am married and currently having a three years old boy. I am having my days off in this week. My husband is very kind this time and he also took two days off with me. Tomorrow we will go to the amusement park and I am so eager to it:)
So I bet your little is the one on photo. Good luck for your adventure.
@sexylc (501)
Sometimes its nice also to be open minded our life but not to much...lol...well I am married but no kids.Its because my husband can't produce anymore for some reason!...that line is secret...lol.
@nazeela (61)
i am a 25 year old boy from india. i am not married. now working in an engineering firm.
@brijlesh (273)
sure, My name is Brijlesh Kumar Pandey. My father Mr. C. S. Pandey expire in 1992. I am 11 year old at that time, after that I leave my home for better education, now today I am a software engineer and working in multi national company. I also do work from home too. and I marry with my girlfriend in May, 2005, and she live eight month with me and rest with my mom. I have no children because of doctor's fault. She is so pretty and her nature is so good. thanks
Hi there buddy, how are ya lately? Well about myself, i am funny type of person some may say. And i do love to draw, i was dreaming to be an architect before, but things changed and so i want to be a cartoonist now. LOL or even a painter. I also love to sing, and i am part of a singing Choir before in our Church and doing some solo parts also. I wanna be a vocalist of a pop, rnb, alternative band, and perform to many audience. I love to sing and dance, and i was a member also of a dance groups when i was in High School and College. I am a man of a dreams, an Ordinary type of person with an Extra Ordinary Flavour! Have a nice day ahead from Kiko and happy posting and earning here in MyLot and Godspeed!
Im rein from the Philippines, a 3rd year accounting student and trying to earn money online to help a little to our monthly bills. what else.. hmnnn... Im an only child. and very friendly. hehe thats all for now :)
Nice to find another Filipina here like me.